Hi, I'm BaddRicanNikk

BaddricannikkBaddricannikk Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello there, my name is Nikki. I'm new to this game and I really like it but I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!!! :( lol I really need help and I'm confused as to why I keep seein threads saying "add me" on Game Center...??? If it helps my Game Center name is: BaddRicanNikk ! World please HELP HELP HELP!!!!! Thank you in advance :D xoxo

Comments

• DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi! I'm Mareahh 86. I added you on GC. I sent you a few gifts. I'll send more. Some people in the game have tons of Kcoins and money and they will gift you full wodrobes. The game is fairly simple. You just do missions and gigs. Try to get 5 stars and your star rating will go up until you reach an A lister. Simon your manager will call you with gigs and missions. Your publicist Maria will call you as well. Kim will occasionally call you with task too. Good luck!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    hi, i added you as well. i can send you stuff.

when you do a job there is a little plus sign that lets you add a friend or contact. do that to get a bonus on jobs
    no i don't have any chill
  • BaddricannikkBaddricannikk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you so much, I do have a question... How do I collect more k stars and lightening strikes?? Lol that's for all the help!!!!! :D
    @ alkoholiks thank you as well, what is your name on KKH?
    Well k coins are hard to get. You can buy them with real money, do free videos or offers to get free ones. You get them by completing some assignments, when you level up or your rating goes up. Energy you can buy with k coins. You really just have to wait for your energy to reload. Takes 5 mins for one lighting bolt. I will send you more gifts when I can. I don't have the hack.
    Okay, thank you so much AGAIN!!!!
    Is there any way to chat with friends or hang with them?
    You can't chat. However. When you go to a shoot or gig. There's a blue circle with a plus sign and you can bring a friend on the gig with you.