Options

Lost progress and clothes

PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
I am having a problem with this game and I was wondering if something similar has happened to anyone else because I don't know what to do. Today, when I was playing the game, I was at level 15, I had a project and two more goals that I had to wait for (something about the promotion of So Chic). An hour ago when I entered the game it crashed, then I saw I was level 14 again o.O A lot of clothes that I had bought were gone, there were a few items that completely disappeared, including the outfits and hairstyles I had got as a reward for completing the Summer quest. There were no goals on the left side (and you know there is always at least one, because Simon calls whenever you finish a project). If anyone knows anything about this, or has a similar problem, I would appreciate it if you reply to this thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Kiki11 36Kiki11 36 Registered Users 10 Posts
    That happened to me a long time ago idk why but I had to restart everything anyways my GC is kiki11 36 add me :) and if u could send me any gifts I would gladly appreciate it and if u need anything in return just tell me
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Aww I don't want to re-start again :(