Options

What happened?

YunhoYunho Registered Users 24 Posts
yesterday i was at #1 with 162.5 million fans and i already completed all the 24 hour photoshoot and got my reward today i opened the game and all the new clothes/hair/accessories from the new summer update are gone? and i lost 60 million fans? what happened?

edit: also yesterday i had another photoshoot to do but today the mission's gone and i have nothing to do??

8cpG1qN.jpg

all of the the clothes from the picture above are gone from my wardrobe : (

Comments

• Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yunho wrote: »
    yesterday i was at #1 with 162.5 million fans and i already completed all the 24 hour photoshoot and got my reward today i opened the game and all the new clothes/hair/accessories from the new summer update are gone? and i lost 60 million fans? what happened?

edit: also yesterday i had another photoshoot to do but today the mission's gone and i have nothing to do??

8cpG1qN.jpg

all of the the clothes from the picture above are gone from my wardrobe : (

This happened to me too. I restarted the game :-( I still can't see the new clothe for Level 23 or the Summer quest. Hope to get it soon :/
  • Options
    And I lost all of the exclusive items when I lost my fans and the progress I had :-( I'm so upset!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Please report this to team via their Support Page. When reporting glitches state your game, the device you play on and the issue in clear detail. Be patient when waiting on an response as they are very tied up atm with tickets :3
  • Options
    Please report this to team via their Support Page. When reporting glitches state your game, the device you play on and the issue in clear detail. Be patient when waiting on an response as they are very tied up atm with tickets :3
    Okay i've just sent a report, i was wondering also is this glitch my problem or are everyone experiencing this?
  • Options
    This happened to me too. I restarted the game :-( I still can't see the new clothe for Level 23 or the Summer quest. Hope to get it soon :/

I fixed it!!! just restart your device (not the game) it worked for me!! phew
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    Lucky you! I tried restarting the device but it didn't work for me :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    YAY! Glad you got it working again Yunho :)

A lot of players are experiencing this from what I have heard.
  • Options
    Really? I'm going to try it. The weird thing is that I started the Summer mission again and now I don't have it anymore. Is there something wrong with the mission? :/
  • Options
    It didn't worked for me and now I don't know if I should wait for an update or I'm not going to be receiving any updates because of this glitch. :/ Can this happen? Not getting any more updates like...never?
  • Options
    Really? I'm going to try it. The weird thing is that I started the Summer mission again and now I don't have it anymore. Is there something wrong with the mission? :/

Same thing with me, i got my items back but i only did three missions and no one called now i cant enter the game it shuts down when it reaches the loading screen
  • Options
    ravynnmravynnm Registered Users 3 Posts
    This happened to me too. I had 159 million fans, now I have 100.2 million. I was on level 23, now back on 21. Simon keeps calling me for jobs when I finish them and doesn't want me to go to the office. I also lost the summer clothes from the mission. What should I do?
    Playing Kim K game, i'm on the A-List. Game center ID is ravynnNicolee :)
  • Options
    I'm guessing there's something wrong with the mission itself because there's a lot of people experimenting problems with it. :/ Hope they fix it. I loved the new hair styles they were supposed to give us with the new "update". :-(
  • Options
    gabagaga9gabagaga9 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same happened to me today! I lost all my summer mission clothes and simon keeps calling me for normal gigs and maria doesnt even call me! They dont want me to go to their office as usual. I'm really upset because i worked hard to have all those clothes, i'm about to delete the game and give it 1 star! I really hope this gets fixed.
  • Options
    Same here. I loved that Summer quest, even though it was a long one to do but the reward were so pretty! Hope it gets fixed soon! :/
  • Options
    Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I finished the three challenges two days ago and I haven't gotten my two items. I restarted everything and it didn't work. Im really bummed because I spent so much time on it.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this ;_;

Update: Yesterday i restarted my iPad and the summer update showed up again, played for a few hours, closed it and then later i opened it again and it went to the loading screen as usual but this time it shuts down there. so i uninstalled it (bye-bye max level) reinstalled again and now it's working again but the summer update is yet again gone! i'm really disappointed :(
  • Options
    This same thing happened to me :/ I'm so upset! I hope they fix it soon because I love the game and its updates :( I had to delete my game (one more time) and now I'm working my way up to the A list again, hoping this time the quest stays with me!