Options

Impossible to play with friends on Android

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Does anyone know how to sign in to the Google+ tab in the KKH game? When you hit the contacts tab, you sign into facebook, and there is a google+ part that says sign in, and I click it till my finger falls off and nothing happens. I was signed in for a while, and had one contact to play with, but now I can't sign in. I signed into google+ and then went back to the game. Still nothing.

Why are android users so under-developed game wise? The screen on my Samsung is way bigger than the iphone, so I'm sure lots of Android users are out there. Can't we get a game center type thing going for Android? Right now I'd just take the help recognizing any other players. any help? anyone? I wrote to support about related issues, and after 9 days I wrote again, and this time it said I'd hear back in 5. so, I'm looking at half a month for some assistance?

So frustrated here.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
    Well when I add my friends on G+, it takes like 2-3 days for them to show up in my game. Maybe you have to wait?
    Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
    Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
    iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
    Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
    - - -
    Call me Jai Kai.
  • Options
    Thanks. Maybe I am not connecting with people on Google+ We have to put them in circles, then thay have to do the same right? I appreciate your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
    Thanks. Maybe I am not connecting with people on Google+ We have to put them in circles, then thay have to do the same right? I appreciate your help.

Yeah. What I do is that I add them to my KKH Circle + then they add me to whatever circle they want. We both have to add each other then usually 2 days later it pops up in my game.

No problem love.
    Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
    Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
    iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
    Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
    - - -
    Call me Jai Kai.
  • Options
    Hmmm, why doesn't someone along the lines of GC set up a Central KKH Circle in Google+ All Android users playing would go there and connect just like the iProducts do with Game Center. I play a game on my iPad and GC is so organized. But my phone is a Samsung Android and we have so many problems connecting with others.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ss21hunterss21hunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omg. I have been going crazy, trying to find out how the hell to connect to other ppl on this game. I feel so lost. I'm on like level 10 and still don't know how to add ppl... i have a note2 which means I'm android as well! Some help
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    ss21hunter wrote: »
    Omg. I have been going crazy, trying to find out how the hell to connect to other ppl on this game. I feel so lost. I'm on like level 10 and still don't know how to add ppl... i have a note2 which means I'm android as well! Some help

You can connect with people via facebook and google +. When adding friends via facebook, you have to be signed into it in the game, which you can do by clicking on the phone icon. the facebook option is there. People have to accept your friend request and be signed into it in the game to for them to show up in your contacts.

It does take a few days to kick in :) Check out the Adding Friends and the Benefits post for more details.