Options

LA Airport Glitched?

AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
so i seem to have a nasty little glitch that when i try to exit the LA airport the game closes itself. it does it EVERYTIME for 2 days now. anyone else experience this or something similar?

seems to be a gate 5 issue. to get around it i have to fly back to london, then fly to jfk, then fly to LA just to be able to exit the airport. smh
no i don't have any chill

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ewww that is a pain! Have you reported it to the team? If you haven't you can via their Support Page. Make sure to state your device, the game and the issue in clear detail.

Hope it's sorted soon ^_^
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i reloaded older saves and it fixed it for a day or so.

now i'm stuck in the airport and can't leave no matter what. i deleted and reinstalled. loaded from icloud save. had my game reset. i'm about to stop playing the game all together because of these glitches. this is so ridiculous.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
    The glitches are completely annoying - stopped playing on my android because of it.
    Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
    Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
    iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
    Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
    - - -
    Call me Jai Kai.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Yeah that is a pain I use to have that problem in another game and literally have to delete my game and then instill it again
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    That really sux! Hope it does not happen to me cause there is no way I want to restart, since I have spent probably at least 150 euros ...