Options

Who's ready for the next update?

The new max on fans is apparently 162.5 Million fans. I'm 3/4 done with level 23, I keep doing jobs but as of this morning I'm not getting fan updates. The feed said I was a smash, but no new fan number. So, I am wondering who else has hit the mark? This is usually a good sign that they are updating soon. I can't wait. Doesn't that usually mean new clothes too?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yeah I was confused + thought it was a glitch because I wouldn't get more than 162.5M fans but I guess it's the max!
    Luckily I'm not at level 23 yet then I'd be bored lol
    Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
    Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
    iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
    Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
    - - -
    Call me Jai Kai.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I hope there is an update soon. I am stuck in a glitchy loop of doing the events for Chic, but can't get payment from Luther or get credit for the So Chic Summer Sale Event even though I have done it twice already. grrrrr

The lest side of my iPad is covered in goals I have completed but they have not gotten checked off. So all that is to do right now is shopping and dating. And driving and flying around to pet all the pets at all my houses XD