Free Kim Kardashian Gifts

Comments

• stxfanystxfany Registered Users 16 Posts
    where do you play the game?
  • stxfanystxfany Registered Users 16 Posts
    hey guys,
    The game is fixed so I can keep giving free gifts, just follow the steps and you'll receive your gifts
  • Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi, I have added you on both twitter and Game Center. My name is Lacey kisscakes in the game if you could please send me any shoes or outfits I would appreciate it.
  • Shazell1997Shazell1997 Registered Users 15 Posts
    thank you solo much for all the gifts you sent me!!!
  • Plastik.evePlastik.eve Registered Users 25 Posts
    stxfany wrote: »
    Hello
    I am on max level and I have so much money and stars I have nothing to do with so if you want me to send you gifts, just add me on game centre: stxfany. You must be following me on twitter @esjxy and I will follow you back to confirm your game centre name so I can send you gifts. The first 50 people get the whole wardrobe free. Make sure to come back and post a thank you

Hello !!' I added you on twitter and game center... My user name is plastik.eve 😃😃
  • karlingtonkarlington Registered Users 2 Posts
    karlingtonthethird :)
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm still learning how to use this forum but I added you on gc and twitter. Username QueenSukii
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • suzyisboredsuzyisbored Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just followed you on twitter as @akshon_******* but in gc I'm suzyisbored. I'm only missing a pair of shoes, some of the new jewelry and like 2 dresses :)
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi... I've added you on game centre and follow you on twitter... Am I the first 50???
    My gamecentre is ...wencc...
    Thank you
  • RealAssBetchRealAssBetch Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just found this forum today and stumbled upon this magical happening. I just followed you on Twitter/GameCenter so if it's not too late to get in on this heavenly event please give me a consideration!

GameCenter Username: RealAssBetch
    Twitter: RealAssBetch
  • Miss futureMiss future Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi I have added u to game centre my username is miss future & I have followed u on twitter. Is it still possible to get the full wardrobe please? Thx
  • LittlemeshelleLittlemeshelle Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey followed on twitter and added you to the Game Center @stxfany
  • Bayleemama122Bayleemama122 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey followed on twitter and added you to the Game Center @stxfany
    I followed you on twitter how do I send info to get free stuff
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi I'm Mareahh 86. Would you mind gifting me the new items I don't have?!? Thank you. :):)
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Hannon815Hannon815 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hiiii I added and followed you :)) hannon815 tyyyy
  • Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi I followed you on twitter mine is: vbabii_v I also sent you a request on GC and mine is: babiiv336 :)
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi... Thank you for all the gifts... My whole wardrobe is almost unlock!!! You're awesome
  • IamcherrieIamcherrie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi i added u on twitter :) mine is : iamcherrie and the game center is : iamcherrieC thank you :)
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I added and followed you. My GC is BaiBeeM. I only need a few things!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Need help to unlock my full wardrobe I just need a few more outfits thanks in advance!
  • shanashana Registered Users 1 Posts
    stxfany wrote: »
    Hello
    I am on max level and I have so much money and stars I have nothing to do with so if you want me to send you gifts, just add me on game centre: stxfany. You must be following me on twitter @esjxy and I will follow you back to confirm your game centre name so I can send you gifts. The first 50 people get the whole wardrobe free. Make sure to come back and post a thank you

Hi, how can I add you? I don't see any connects to twitter. I'm playing on an Android. All I see is a facebook and google+...My game name is Shana.
  • Cookie4371Cookie4371 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I sent you a friend request can you please send me gifts please.....thank you
  • celosia23celosia23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi! I followed you and added you. I hope you get this in time, and thanks in advance for the lovely gifts. :) My avi name for KKH is just "Laura" with no last name, and my Twitter is celosia23.
  • universal_aakuniversal_aak Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey! i followed you on twitter (universal_aak) and added you on game center (ymcmb_adrian)
  • universal_aakuniversal_aak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you able to send me all the items I can't purchase myself pretty please? :)
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Anything newly added will be greatly appreciated thanks for being so generous
  • miss_shelley33miss_shelley33 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Added you on GC: miss_shelley33
    Followed you on Twitter: shelley33
    I'd love the full wardrobe or anything you can gift! Thanks!
  • $~=KiM=~$$~=KiM=~$ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey, are you still gifting the full wardrobe?? I wanna start over bc my game is stuck, and Having full wardrobe would be great...
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Added you. Please send me the new items! Thanks in advance!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • KtsielepasKtsielepas Registered Users 3 Posts
    hiiii add me please !! ktsielepas
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.