New Update Problem

JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
I got the update of Australia but I couldn't update and now, when I logged into my game, I'm back to level 17 when I was at level 19. The exclusive clothes are gone, too.

This glitch was fixed a couple of days ago and now it's all happening again.

I'm so upset this keeps happening. I don't know if I should just wait and see what happens or restart my game. Is there anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any help.

UPDATE: I got the new update. The Sydney location is available now but I'm now at level 1 again. I'm already restarted my device, this is so sad. :-(

Comments

• heiselvallejoheiselvallejo Registered Users 12 Posts
    I got the update of Australia but I couldn't update and now, when I logged into my game, I'm back to level 17 when I was at level 19. The exclusive clothes are gone, too.

I'm so upset this keeps happening. I don't know if I should just wait and see what happens or restart my game. Is there anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any help.

UPDATE: I got the new update. The Sydney location is available now but I'm now at level 1 again. I'm already restarted my device, this is so sad. :-(

I have the same problem, but i did not restart without saving a copy of my documents folder. i restart the game and went back to level 1, then I closed it, and open the ifunbox and put my documents original file level 23, when I opened the game again the message appear but I ignore it, and im still playing normally. I dont know if maybe is a new glitch or what.
    Heisel V]
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    It might be :/ I'm playing again to see what happens. This has to be fixed soon!
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Oh that sux for you guys :/ I play on my iPad usually and did not experience any probs. Are you guys playing on an older iPhone or what?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OK, so the ipad can't update needs higher operating system. All of a sudden you're excluding first generation iPads?

Now the Samsung Android game took the update but I can't use the photo in the dressing room.

On the Polaroid Android tablet it took the update and I can use the photo in the dressing room, but not if I'm trying on clothes I don't have yet. I can put them on to see how I look, but can't take a picture?

And my GC friends I play with on my iPad have been spending their cash and stars to buy me the new clothes.....but because I can't update I'm not seeing the clothes and their funds have been wasted.

Last thing......why would you update and not increase the level? Giving me yellow 'coins' for the tasks I do is wasted because my level is MAX and the yellow things are just full and I'm not benefitting from that either.

Very unhappy. I hope there is a an update to the update soon. Worst thing is my ipad is my best game, and I'm just stopped and can't update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    Oh that sux for you guys :/ I play on my iPad usually and did not experience any probs. Are you guys playing on an older iPhone or what?

Yeah me either I am playing fine everything us normal with the new update
  • TRC003TRC003 Registered Users 2 Posts

I cannot send gifts anymore and none of my GameCenter friends are in the game. Keep getting the message I have to restart my game to access certain features. Anyone else having that problem?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Never restart your game due to glitches unless advised to by the team, or you really want to start all over again. All issues should be reported to glu otherwise they do not get fixed but this does require patience. So to everyone experiencing issues with the update please inform glu via their Support Page.

It's sad to read that these glitches are continuing and to some degree getting worse. Hopefully glu will straighten the game out very soon but they will not be able to do so if players do not notify the team of them.
  • heiselvallejoheiselvallejo Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have to make the question, but does anyone here have the game replaced with kind of a hack or something? because I was reading about it, and the people who use the hacked game is having this problem, also they can't get the offers, some characters in the game disappear, etc.

I have my game oficial, without hacks or something, but there are some clothes that I just can see on the Gift window and not on my wardrobe. And btw the message of restarting the game has gone.
    Heisel V]
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i had a hell of a glitch last week that wouldn't allow me to leave the airport. lucky enough for me i play on a jailbroke ipad so i was able to navigate the save folder and use an older save by renaming it. however the whole thing took about a week to sort it totally out.

the glitches in this game suck. normal players aren't aware how to backup their saves.
    no i don't have any chill