Options

New Update excludes the IPad

I'm playing on my IPad, the original, and it says the new update needs i06 and mine won't go up that high. Last night friends were sending me new clothes, but I can't update so I can't wear them, I can't see them, I can't enjoy the new dating thing, I can't go to Australia. Why would a game and the first few updates be for all versions, and now suddenly I'm excluded?

Not happy. Also, Why would the MAX LEVEL not be increased? I hope this is fixed, and when I can update....will the clothes my friends gifted me become available in my closet?

I'm so bummed right now, I don't think I'll even play today. I have a game on my android phone, another on an android tablet, but my fave game was the IPad. That is the one with all the clothes, and now I'm left out of the update?

If you're going to do this, don't include First Generation IPads in the first 3 or 4 updates and then drop us at this one.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I really don't see this as a Glu problem but an Apple one. I have both first gen and new model Ipad. And the first gen gets excluded from a lot of things because Apple has no plans on upgrading that model or whether that model supposedly don't have the specs to get any on the newer updates. So if you want to be able get certain features, you will have to upgrade. Which is exactly what Apple wants you to do.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, thanks. I was hoping someone with more experience than me would say "Oh, they get to those updates last." But I didn't get why the initial rollout and first 2 (or 3) updates would work on the 1st Gen then just stop. That is the kind of thing I could see Apple being behind. (Get them to like it, stop updating the old models and they'll have to buy more apple). Just didn't see the benefit to GLU that way. But thanks. Now I'll stop waiting for the update. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary