Crystal Fletcher

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
So Simon just called me and told me to go have dinner at the Miraggio in Vegas. All of a sudden she comes up to me and starts going on about how its her table. Do I say the table is mine or should I say nothing??
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Ugh *** just happened -_-....I just lost about 1 million or so fans because I choose to say that it was my reservation and then she insulted me so I just said I would leave with my boyfriend. Then her stupid dumb boyfriend insulted me too and when I left the restaurant, they started trashing me on twitter so I lost 600,000 fans. Then simon told me to meet the movie director who told me that I was fired because Chad said he wouldn't work on the film if I was in it and they had to keep him happy since he was the "star". Then, they trashed me on twitter again and they trashed me again and this time Dirk joined in. Can somebody tell me what happens if you just leave quietly when his ***** of a wife confronts you -_-...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Shanrae77Shanrae77 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I ended up going through this twice because of a glitch, so I changed my answers. I don't think it matters what you say because you get the same results. Maria warns you about them being willing to destroy you to stay at the top of the couples list.
    Curious though, did you have a boyfriend before this mission and if not, were you set up with someone? I just started dating my man (lol) exclusively before the update so all these quests involve him.
  • whoaemilywhoaemily Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing happens if you leave quietly. I absolutely hate the new couple thing. I've already lost like 3-5 million fans. -______-
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Lol! I guess the game imitates real life, so it's all good. My main bf is an A-list generated actor, so we definitely plan to take Crystal and her nasty bf on. Bring it biaotch XD

I love the update .. he he
  • ayanosukeayanosuke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I like the update too, but its forcing you to date now. I dont have time for dating. I lost alot of fans too and that willow is trashing me. Willow ask me for a favor and i told her NO. Now i look like the bad guy and lost fans for not sucking up. Urgg! I hate that you have too kiss a$$ on the game to keep your fans.
  • binkbink Registered Users 4 Posts
    Shanrae77 wrote: »
    I ended up going through this twice because of a glitch, so I changed my answers. I don't think it matters what you say because you get the same results. Maria warns you about them being willing to destroy you to stay at the top of the couples list.
    Curious though, did you have a boyfriend before this mission and if not, were you set up with someone? I just started dating my man (lol) exclusively before the update so all these quests involve him.

I was on top before the update and after it I was only #3. But then I got the call from Simon and did all the steps. During Pablo Frangera's party, I went out again and got the call from Simon again and had to do the same things like before. And everything happened exactly like before. Even if I gave different answers the second time.
    After the disaster were I got the call from Simon twice, met the couple twice but said both time different, had to meet the director twice, got fired twice, they posted /twittered twice, I lost fans every **** time. Now I am #16. Why did it happened twice? I don't understand it? Can anyone help me out? Maybe undone it? Or something else. I even couldn't do the goal where I had to speak with my date. I am really clueless guys.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ughh can I confess smth lol I hate that Crystal b*tch.. I dont get it, why does Simon make you do the task when all we get is lost fans and lost job?!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    ayanosuke wrote: »
    I like the update too, but its forcing you to date now. I dont have time for dating. I lost alot of fans too and that willow is trashing me. Willow ask me for a favor and i told her NO. Now i look like the bad guy and lost fans for not sucking up. Urgg! I hate that you have too kiss a$$ on the game to keep your fans.

I agreed to help Willow and mention her to the DJ but she ends up being a bi@tch anyways. The DJ is totally not interested in her anyways 😘