New gift only items!

barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi guys! I have unlimited cash and stars and up until this point, have been able to buy all the clothes and accessories on my own. I was about to send the new clothing to some of my game center friends when I realized there are now items that can only be received through gifting. I like having all the clothes options available to me, and would like to help some of you out as well! If any of you could send me any or all of the new items, I will be sure to return the favor (just let me know what you want).

Please and thanks!
My game center is @barchats as well.
Prev1

Comments

• Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Added you!
    Tried to send you gifts in return and it said you have everything :(
  • barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    I think either game center or the gifting process is glitched or something right now! I managed to send you everything but then some others who added me asking for stuff also appear to already have everything, 2 players keep disappearing and reappearing and their characters change everytime I check, and then another player isn't showing up under my friends at all and I added her before you? I don't know what's going on, but thanks for trying! Hopefully I'll get the new clothes eventually :/
  • Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    Added you my GC is Sleepyy__
  • hahabunnieshahabunnies Registered Users 14 Posts
    Added you on gc. My username is hahabunnies.
    I need mostly shoes and accessories. Anything is appreciated 😊
  • ktmktm Registered Users 9 Posts
    Added you! My GC is kttzm. Any gift is greatly appreciated, thank you! :)
  • Chickgamer88Chickgamer88 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Added you -will return what I can
  • miss_shelley33miss_shelley33 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Added you. GC: miss_shelley33
  • Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Added you :) my GC: babiiv336
    I'm trying to send everyone who added me recently gifts so sorry if it takes me awhile! For a lot of you, it's saying that you already have everything though, is this true? And is it still saying the same for me? I haven't received anything.
  • Lil.ms.emtLil.ms.emt Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can't thank you enough barchats!! I love what you sent!! I am trying to send you gifts back but it says you have everything:/ I will keep trying! If you can shoes and accessories would be amazing too!!
    Sent you everything I could!! x
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Added you. Send me gifts please Sassi*88
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • ilafilaf Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi barchata firu62 from GC sent you everything that u didnt had. I would be so happy if u do the same thanks a lot:o
  • danipedanticdanipedantic Registered Users 8 Posts
    barchats wrote: »
    I think either game center or the gifting process is glitched or something right now! I managed to send you everything but then some others who added me asking for stuff also appear to already have everything, 2 players keep disappearing and reappearing and their characters change everytime I check, and then another player isn't showing up under my friends at all and I added her before you? I don't know what's going on, but thanks for trying! Hopefully I'll get the new clothes eventually :/

I am having the same problem. People have tried to gift me the gift only items and can't. I really really want the gift only things, but nobody can give back to me because the game tells them my wardrobe is full.
    Yea it must be a glitch or something like you said. And your welcome sorry I couldn't help.
  • danipedanticdanipedantic Registered Users 8 Posts
    Mizz_Diva wrote: »
    Yea it must be a glitch or something like you said. And your welcome sorry I couldn't help.

:). They'll fix it some day I'm sure. Is your wardrobe actually full? I can't gift you either because it says everything is unlocked.
    Thanks Firu62! I haven't received the items yet, I think the whole thing is being kinda glitchy, but I gifted you back anyway. Hope they went through!
  • BdotBdot Registered Users 7 Posts
    Went to gift to you but looks like you have everything already ? Is this true ? If it says that for me it's not.
    It's not true :( Alot of people are shown as having all the items when they actually don't and I guess that's happening to me too. I was able to send you whatever you didn't have though, let me know it you get them!
  • ilafilaf Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks Firu62! I haven't received the items yet, I think the whole thing is being kinda glitchy, but I gifted you back anyway. Hope they went through!

I got your gifts thanks barchats. Did u get the ones that I have sent? I checked it today, it doesnt show any items that i can gift to you. It seems like u have them all.

Btw I also have some problem when I am sending gifts sometimes it says try later but usually when I insist and keep sending it then it works.
  • Jpc8224Jpc8224 Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's not true :( Alot of people are shown as having all the items when they actually don't and I guess that's happening to me too. I was able to send you whatever you didn't have though, let me know it you get them!

Tried to add you guess you only accept certain people.
  • Jpc8224Jpc8224 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Looking for someone who can gift me items I don't have and I can do the same. GC: JuiceySpears
  • pickersxoxopickersxoxo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I'm having the same problem with wanting the new gifts! If anyone could gift me them all I would gladly gift anything or everything back x (game centre is pickersxoxo) thanks x
    Jpc8224 wrote: »
    Tried to add you guess you only accept certain people.

I accept everyone? I'll try adding you and see if that works.
    I accept everyone? I'll try adding you and see if that works.

Just added you on gc and you added back however you're not showing up in the game yet
    actually you've just shown up and I've sent some gifts x
  • LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Added you, I will gift you. What do you want?
    Do you play Stardom?
    Neither of you are showing up in my friends list! @Liankomo I'm only trying to get the gift only items but it seems that when people are able to send them to me, they never go through :( I don't play stardom as much but I do have a male character on there and unlimited cash/stars as well. You're showing up in my friends list on Stardom so I'll send you gifts on there until everything works itself out.
  • khlavac143khlavac143 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Username is:
    k hlavac