Options

"Book it" goal problem!

WyzodiaWyzodia Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm at level 21 and there a goal called "book it" and I'm supposed to go to the oak in New York to complete a zebra publishing book launch, but it's been available for days now and it won't let me complete it! The achievement better be worth it for making me wait so long ๐Ÿ˜‘

Comments

• Options
    HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same with me. It has been this way for the last 5 days.
  • Options
    QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm having this same issue. I thought I just did something wrong.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Got it yesterday, still sitting up there, really annoying...maybe there's a file that corresponds to that glitchy task that can be deleted from inside the app? I'd be willing to try.
  • Options
    BlackNThaiBlackNThai Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here....I still haven't been able to work the challenge
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yup. I've had the Book it sitting there for 3 days. And...if you look at the Goals tab thing on the bottom, there's a double of another task, but with the payout of 400, and when you click that the "book it" tab on the left opens up. There is no "Call Now" so we're stuck with it till whenever.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LittlemeLittleme Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here. It's been like that for five days. I read that you had to bribe the lady in front and ask for gossip, BUT I tried and don't do it, it's a waste of money.
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I've been having this same issue. I thought it was weird when the text kept disappearing from the description.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    YAY! Suddenly last night, after doing something, the Book it Popped up with a Call now ......so first thing this morning I called now, and I'm in the middle of the book it for the zebra thing. So, don't worry, just keep checking the boxes of tasks on the left, and when it's good and ready, you will be able to 'call now' for the task.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlackNThaiBlackNThai Registered Users 11 Posts
    Mine has been there for a week Geeze I hope it does remove it self when you say. I keep getting new assignments I don't know when I'll ever get to the book it gig *sigh*
  • Options
    bscarrillobscarrillo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I can't even do any of the jobs. It started with this updates on dating. I have 5 jobs that just say available soon and have like that for over 6 hours now. We are to be getting double the points, money and kmoney this weekend and we can't even do that since we can't even do jobs. Also I have leveled up 2 times already but I am still on level 23. They need to fix this problem.
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I can't even do any of the jobs. It started with this updates on dating. I have 5 jobs that just say available soon and have like that for over 6 hours now. We are to be getting double the points, money and kmoney this weekend and we can't even do that since we can't even do jobs. Also I have leveled up 2 times already but I am still on level 23. They need to fix this problem.

When it says available soon, just click the call now button and Simon will call you to do the project now for free. When there is no available in *insert time amount here*, the call is free.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Yes, except this glitch doesn't have a call now. Something will trigger it, and after 5 days mine finally said call now and I did, but till then, it just acted glitchy and wouldn't give you the chance to do it.

But someone is level 23 and leveled out? You mean you got all your energy restored and KKoins and stuff? I've been stuck at MAX Level for 3 days. Before that it said Level 23 but the yellow was filling up, so when it got full I thought it would at least empty and give us the benefits even if it wouldn't advance up to a Level 24 or something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Pangy006Pangy006 Registered Users 3 Posts
    "Book It" is driving me crazy! I've been stuck with it for over three weeks! I've done every task so that it's the only one waiting. That didn't work. It hasn't been fixed in the last 3-4 updates. I keep hoping it will be. It seems like everyone has eventually gotten it to work except me. Is anyone else stuck for this long? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    I wrote to the Glu Team and they said they are aware of the problem and investigating a solution. So we just have to wait and hopefully it will work one day. Those who have it working are lucky I guess.
  • Options
    My little box showing the goal mysteriously disappeared. I didn't do anything, it just vanished.