Options

Gifting items I can't buy myself !?

BdotBdot Registered Users 7 Posts
So I updated and went to gift to my friend & seen she had all types of new items I couldn't buy myself. Anyone else having this issue ?

Comments

• Options
    Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yeah, they're only available as gifts which is a bit odd to me ... I can gift full wardrobes so if you'd like i'll send you all the "secret" stuff & maybe you could help me out lol my GC is

sleepyy__ (thats 2 underscores)

Thank youuu
  • Options
    ForrestflowersForrestflowers Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I noticed this too. Do ya think you could help me out as well? Id be forever thankful :) Hell, if you looked at this, thank you. My GC is forrestflowers. Thank you!!
  • Options
    Hi guys I can gift too add me @_bombB
  • Options
    ForrestflowersForrestflowers Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Could you gift me too? My Game Center is melinda119.
  • Options
    pickersxoxopickersxoxo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I'm having the same problem with wanting the new gifts! If anyone could gift me them all I would gladly gift anything or everything back x (game centre is pickersxoxo) thanks x
  • Options
    Kay2711Kay2711 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please add me on GC Keea27 I just need the items I cannot gift myself thanks I will gift in return whatever you'd like.. This goes for anyone:)
  • Options
    LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Sleepyy__ wrote: »
    Yeah, they're only available as gifts which is a bit odd to me ... I can gift full wardrobes so if you'd like i'll send you all the "secret" stuff & maybe you could help me out lol my GC is

sleepyy__ (thats 2 underscores)
    Thank youuu

Sleepy what is your name in the game? I've been messaging you on here to find out. I received some gifts this morning but some of them had the name MidnightDescent. Is that you?
  • Options
    Alita_kkhAlita_kkh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please add me gc I'd sbarker81...i will gift back!!
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Liankomo wrote: »
    Sleepy what is your name in the game? I've been messaging you on here to find out. I received some gifts this morning but some of them had the name MidnightDescent. Is that you?

My gamecenter name is MidnightDescent and I'm glad you liked the gifts :)
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    So question for everyone. Since the game magically decided tonight that I'm on level 24, has anyone else noticed that the secret wardrobe items are no longer there to gift? I have 3 new gamecenter friends and can give them everything except the newest items because they're no longer listed. :(
  • Options
    LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    My gamecenter name is MidnightDescent and I'm glad you liked the gifts :)

Thank you so much for everything, but what is your characters name within the Kim K? I do not have anyone by the name MidnightDescent. When the gifts came through some of them said MidnightDescent but when I look through my contacts I do not see that name.