Options

Important!!!!!

Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
Hey everyone its Sleepy!

As you all can probably realize there's some glitching going on since the Australia update. One second i can see you all in my GC but not in the game & then i cant see you guys at all! So i promise once this **** thing starts acting normal again i'll get back to gifting. ESPECIALLY THE HIDDEN GIFTS!! (WHICH BTW HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN SEND ME THEM TOO CONDISERING THEY'RE ONLY AVAILABLE VIA GIFTS) xoxox
Thanks

#PayItForward

Comments

• Options
    LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ooh what are the hidden gifts? I will send you some. Can I add you on game center? What is your Game Center name?
  • Options
    pickersxoxopickersxoxo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I'm having the same problem with wanting the new gifts! If anyone could gift me them all I would gladly gift anything or everything back x (game centre is pickersxoxo) thanks x
  • Options
    barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    I tried to send you the hidden gifts and sometimes you don't show up in my list at all, but when you do, it tells me you already have everything. The same thing is happening to me so I haven't received the items either :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I just gift $$ gifts when I can but I'm having the same issue. My people are disappearing and it says they have everything, then later it says they can have them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I don't see the hidden gifts for anyone any more. I hope they bring them back because I *really* wanted the shoes.
  • Options
    JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
    What are the hidden gifts you guys are speaking about
    Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
    Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
    iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
    Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
    - - -
    Call me Jai Kai.