Options

Another Dating Glitch for Android at least

Someone explain to me how last night I was in a relationship Couple 73 oe something, and my worth was good enough to get the Bonus star, and now I'm not? Same person but now I don't get the bonus? How is this determined?

And, since I have to date this person within 2hours (and counting down) and again within 5 hours, and they just called me for a third date, so I declined, but the other two are counting down.

Yesterday I was sent all over the place to meet people, get fired, kiss butt, and party in Australia clearing out my jobs....and today I have to date, and date, and date how am I to take advantage of the Double Rewards?

Seriously? Was somebody mad at a girl when they created this update? Help.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    ayanosukeayanosuke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yes the boyfriend is annoying. He calls you back 2 back. I try to date him at least once a day and thats not good enough. How am i suppose to get anything done when my man is clingy. Ugggg!
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Lol! Mine is clingy too XD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Lol. I'm playing 2 games on 2 Android Devices. So my phone game person is actually in a relationship with my tablet game person. Being a Gemini, this makes perfect sense. So, it's easy for me to just say "No, I'm busy" to other one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I think it's just to get your couple rank up or get you excited about wanting to be number #1 :/ I'm passed that rush and it's so slow, one task every 8 hours and my girlfriend calls in the same time frame. Or maybe coz I'm Aquarius the bae understands I need space :'D but now I'm bored lol
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    HelenaHandbasketHelenaHandbasket Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can't go on any jobs because every time I finish one date, immediately after my girlfriend calls me for another date. What are the penalties for declining? Do they break up with you? I had her maxed out before this new top couples thing and I don't want to lose that.
  • Options
    NikitaJiselleNikitaJiselle Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't go on any jobs because every time I finish one date, immediately after my girlfriend calls me for another date. What are the penalties for declining? Do they break up with you? I had her maxed out before this new top couples thing and I don't want to lose that.

I've declined dates with my boyfriend a couple of times and he hasn't broken up with me yet lol. He calls back in a few hours anyways so you should be fine.
  • Options
    HelenaHandbasketHelenaHandbasket Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've declined dates with my boyfriend a couple of times and he hasn't broken up with me yet lol. He calls back in a few hours anyways so you should be fine.

Thanks! I really was worried but this makes me feel better.