Options

Not getting events

bttybppnbttybppn Registered Users 7 Posts
It seems like ever since I updated to the new KK Australia couple thing I have not gotten 1 event. I can go on dates but my manager has not called once in 5 days. Something is def wrong. Anybody else having this issue? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    This is happening to me too! The onli thing i can do is dates and the hourly missions from simon
  • Options
    SeiSei Registered Users 13 Posts
    Me too !!! I can only date and work the day job. Simon hasn't called or Maria.
  • Options
    Omg what do we do? I'm so frustrated with this.
    Homayra wrote: »
    This is happening to me too! The onli thing i can do is dates and the hourly missions from simon
  • Options
    Idk what to do. This is so frustrating.
  • Options
    I don't get anything from Simon or Maria. My phone doesn't ring and when it does it's my BF for dates.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to contact the support team for the game? I think thats the best option, im gettin frustrated with this game now lol
  • Options
    Oh n feel free to add me on game centre, my name is
    ..homayra..
    :D
  • Options
    Shanrae77Shanrae77 Registered Users 20 Posts
    If Simon isn't calling it's because you accepted a job but didn't start it. After a while it disappears from your checklist but it is still active, so you need to visit every area until you find the door with the blue star. Once you finish that gig simon will call again.
  • Options
    pampam Registered Users 2 Posts
    THANK YOU!!!!! U saved me from the agony! I couldn't figure out what I did wrong! I found the project I accepted n now its back to business!
  • Options
    Jax011Jax011 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey! I'm not getting any events, I been to all locations to see if I missed something and nothing been to the houses clubs restaurants everywhere and nothing!! Anyone having this problem? No calls, Simon or Maria
  • Options
    Crystal1234Crystal1234 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having a same problem only I am not getting any calls from simon or Maria and it tells me to go on dates but when I get to place and try to bring my bf there it say my game center isn't connected but it is.
    #frustrated