Options

Boyfriend problem

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Okay so I've been dating this guy for a while now. He recently offered me the keys to his place but I have no idea where he lives lol. I checked the place near LAX, the apartments but they are locked. What's the deal?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Track him down on facebook. lol. ok, this sounds like another case of just go everywhere. Have you tried that always locked building by one of the mansions I think? Either next to Kim's in BH, or next to the Calabasas Mansion you can buy for 50K? That would take care of LA. Then I would try in Tribecca? Let us know where you find the place. Sounds like something I or others might need to do in the future. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I found it lol it's in calabasas. The locked place. But it's suck a disappointment. Although the place is super but I can only see the lounge and my bf just stands there smiling and not saying anything lol he doesn't even talk to me. (Rude!) I thought maybe we could make out or something lol he doesn't even offer me a drink lolol

• Options
    AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hahaha :D Nice. Yeah, I really feel like there could be more bf actions, too. It takes ages to get the key and then that's it. How ruuude :D
  • Options
    Yeah ikr. They should definitely revamp the dating thing in the coming versions. Also it would be cool if they could get engaged and plan a huge Hollywood wedding lol

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No. Then you'd need sisters and a bad mother. lol I just want to work. I hate that we're being made to date like this now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Yeah ikr. They should definitely revamp the dating thing in the coming versions. Also it would be cool if they could get engaged and plan a huge Hollywood wedding lol

That would be the ultimate Hollywood event... A wedding, Kim K. and Yé style! Lol! Also my BF lives near LAX, guess you made a better catch!
  • Options
    Lol yeahh his house is awesome. I think it prolly has to do with if you date an A listee he has a better house or something lol. But i don't think my bf is an A lister tho.