How to deleate my account on the game

heiselvallejoheiselvallejo Registered Users 12 Posts
I download the game on my mom's phone but she doesnt want it anymore because her friends ask about it and its stresful to her. so I tried to delete it from the game center and uninstalling the game from the phone but nothing happens.

Does anyone knows how to delete the account for once and forever?
Heisel V]

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    To delete the app on an apple device you need to press down on it until it wiggles. You will see (x) in the top left corner of the app. Click this message will appear:

25gc3lk.png

Select "Delete" and this message will appear:

erhee8.png

Select "Remove" if you want to remove game progress such as Achievement scores and "Games Playing" list on Game Center.

And taaa-dahh! It's deleted. If you want to fully delete the game so there is no record of it left on the device I recommend removing it from icloud. You can do this by doing the following;

Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Select the "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" app > Select "Edit" in the top right corner > Delete all.

And it's now the game save has been removed from iCloud ^_^
  • heiselvallejoheiselvallejo Registered Users 12 Posts
    To delete the app on an apple device you need to press down on it until it wiggles. You will see (x) in the top left corner of the app. Click this message will appear:

25gc3lk.png

Select "Delete" and this message will appear:

erhee8.png

Select "Remove" if you want to remove game progress such as Achievement scores and "Games Playing" list on Game Center.

And taaa-dahh! It's deleted. If you want to fully delete the game so there is no record of it left on the device I recommend removing it from icloud. You can do this by doing the following;

Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Select the "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" app > Select "Edit" in the top right corner > Delete all.

And it's now the game save has been removed from iCloud ^_^

I did it once, but in my phone looks like my mom is still playing the game, my real question is not How to delete the app, is how to delete the account on the game.
    Heisel V]
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    As stated make sure to select remove when deleting the app and delete the game data from icloud. She will stay in your contacts for some time but if you have done all that she no longer has the game saved anywhere :)
  • heiselvallejoheiselvallejo Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank U I will wait to see. :)
    Heisel V]