Options

K stars!?

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Guys I was wondering if there's any chance K stars can be gifted? Or any other ways they can be earned without buying. Most of the time the video offer doesn't work too. I really need K stars to buy hair styles, pets, cars etc. they are soooo hard to get :/
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There is no way to gift K Stars sadly. If you are playing on an apple device you could check out the free offers on tapjoy.com on your device's browser :)
  • Options
    Oh ok :/ I will .. I heard people also have some kind of hacks. Not sure if that's legal though lol

• Options
    There probably is but they are illegal and also not allowed to be shared or discussed on the forums :)
  • Options
    Yeah okay.
    Btw, I just got the tapjoy app but it doesn't even list KKH. Just stardom.

• Options
    Eww that's odd as it's showing on mine :/ Your best shot is completing achievements to get stars and relying on friends to send you the expensive clothing items :)
  • Options
    Aww ok. I really want different hair styles tho. Esp the one worth 100 K stars ��

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I know. I hate the 'free hair'. I wish that there was a choice 100 KStars or 10,000$ It's still expensive but doable. Personally I wish EVERYTHING that was K Stars had an alternate $$ choice. The homes are like that. I can work my butt off making $, but how many times have we accidentally hit Charm and lost K Stars, when we meant to hit Chat when meeting a friend. Ok Rant over. #BetterHairforBucks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg my thoughts exactlyyyyy.

• Options
    I have homes everywhere except the Sydney yatch and the calabasas mansion. I wish I could buy a car and get a pet tho.

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I have homes everywhere except the Sydney yatch and the calabasas mansion. I wish I could buy a car and get a pet tho.

You can buy a car with either 20,000 or 35,000 depending on which one you want, doesn't really do anything but give you stars to get you a bonus star though for a good amount of jobs.

There are two dogs you can buy for money. One is in the Hollywood(don't remember how much), you can also buy the dog in Miami for 15,000.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Ooooh thanks

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Ooooh thanks

No problem :).
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.