Options

No New Missions

ern_11ern_11 Registered Users 1 Posts
I haven't gotten any calls from Simon or anyone else since the new update! Everything else works like normal, but I'm just worried that I don't have any new missions.

Comments

• Options
    QsmossQsmoss Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was experiencing this as well then as i was traveling i noticed i had an open gig in punta mita. Ive noticed once simon calls me for a random gigs the notification goes away from my to do list so i have to remember where it was. So travel the world and check all location u might have something pending and dont know.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have the book thing in the oak with no call now it just sits at the left, never to be done. As well as the "do 2 tv shows". Problem is, I'm not getting any big projects, no tv, no spokeperson, all I'm getting called for are "Mid Level photo shoot" "Hi Profile photo shoot" maybe the same thing in fashion shows. I think I am in an endless loop of bad jobs leading nowhere.

I can't update so that's my future. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeiSei Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm having the same problem .... Simon calls; but Maria doesn't call at ALL! I've contacted them to resolve it and I sent them screen shots to resolve it. Maybe ur write are career is on a downward spiral. Lol
  • Options
    HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im having the same problem too! Ive also contacted them about this, hopefully a new update will happen, im getting bored of the standard missions from simon now!
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    After that "Another You" job, our careers basically end :( just random jobs Simon always calls about every hour and dates. No more storyline or progress.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Another update will bring more goals to do. You will just have to wait until then :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    The second update I had a lot of goal to accomplish but know Simon is letting me to choose with one I want to do