Options

Completing jobs but not getting fans

IsleyIsley Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey there! Kinda new to the Kardashian app. Right now I'm
#1 with 181.2-Million "fans." My name on there is isley... Anyways, I've been completing "jobs" and making sure I fill up all the blue stars and finish them the best I can. But all the sudden I'm seeing feed updates a few hours later from "Trend Style", "Pop Flix" & I think its "Ray" from "Star News" not sure on the name.. But anyways, I am completing jobs and a few hours later when the feed pops up usually letting me know how I did and how many new "fans" I've gained but now all of the sudden the feed pops up, it will say how I did or whatever but it is not showing the number of "fans" I'm supposed to be gaining & it's not adding to my "fans" that it shows under the big star thing.. So, I'm pretty much doing all the jobs and spending energy & time for absolutely nothing! Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? It sucks because I want to play the game but not if it's not going to help me move up in the game! HELP!!!!

Comments

• Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    181.2 million fans is the maximum amount of fans at the moment.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"