Options

Simon not calling

shaunazinzishaunazinzi Registered Users 1 Posts
I've been on the A-list for about two weeks now and then the update happened where I try to be a top couple. Ever since then I haven't had a single call from Simon for an event. The last event I did was the video shoot with DJ Pauly Duriel. I have no outstanding goals that need to be completed so I don't know what the problem is. I've only been going on dates to at least get higher in the couples ranking but I'm running out of money, LOL! Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    SophieKSophieK Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am in the same situation! That's why I came on here. I have no goals to complete and no matter what I do, Simon isn't calling me. What is up?
  • Options
    HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im having the same problem! I think they will fix it with a new update soon as alot of us are experiencing this same problem
  • Options
    pampam Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue I'm having!!!!! I'm a D list celeb and I haven't got a call from Simon or Maria in days!!! I know the game isn't completed so I need to know what is going on?!?!?! Why am I NOT getting calls for jobs???
  • Options
    morganmickmorganmick Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue! I am a C list celeb & since I've started doing the challenge to be a high ranking celeb couple I have stopped getting projects from Simon
  • Options
    QsmossQsmoss Registered Users 6 Posts
    This may help....happened to me... What i noticed was simon would call give me a random gig then it would disappear from my goal list and i would forget about it. After no receiving calls for days i checked every location and had an opened gig in punta mita i think the update caused random gigs to not show ongoals list so check every location go to simon and marias office kims house every where u might find something u missed doing