Options

New Kim's picks!

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Have you guys checked out the new Kim's picks.? Can anybody gift them to me pleaseee. I don't have K coins!!
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    KieraKiera Registered Users 6 Posts
    Are the picks only available for a limited time? Or is it that the discount is only available for a limited time and then you can still purchase the items at full price later?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think they can be gifted. I don't see them available to gift to my friends, if I had K Koins. I think you can only buy them for yourself. But sometimes you can buy them later. That's the way it was with the denim outfit from last week.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah I couldn't buy that either. Nor the jacket and the red dress and the gold shoes from a few weeks ago. I soo want them. They are still available to buy in my wardrobe but I don't have enough K coins

• Options
    Kiera wrote: »
    Are the picks only available for a limited time? Or is it that the discount is only available for a limited time and then you can still purchase the items at full price later?

I think the discount is limited time, this weekend. After that they'll be available in the wardrobe I guess.

• Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Limited time as always. The time they are available is shown on the right side of the GUI. It counts down ...
  • Options
    KieraKiera Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    Limited time as always. The time they are available is shown on the right side of the GUI. It counts down ...

Yeah that's what is confusing to me. SO they are discounted AND only available for a limited time, right? After this weekend, for instance, they will not be available in the wardrobe at full price?
  • Options
    Newnick9Newnick9 Registered Users 12 Posts
    You can gift Kim's picks after the discount is over and you can also buy them for yourself