Options

Engagement Ring

bumblebusybumblebusy Registered Users 4 Posts
I saw someone say that once you max out your relationship and reach level 3000, an engagement ring is added to your wardrobe. Has anyone else experienced this? Because I reached 3000 today and I sure didn't get no ring.

Comments

• Options
    tigerbellestigerbelles Registered Users 28 Posts
    Is that actually a thing? I haven't gotten one either and I've maxed out my relationship a long time ago.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I think you could buy one as a 'special offer' a month ago. I figured it would pop up in the buyable wardrobe, but no. I'm intrigued about this. I'll date more to get the ring. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Either that or they are getting confused with Stardom: Hollywood where you get engagement rings when reaching 1250 points with a date, then when reaching 2500 you can get married :)
  • Options
    Do they have to divide up their game assets when the get the Game Divorce? lol. (I'm sorry , I couldn't help it. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do they have to divide up their game assets when the get the Game Divorce? lol. (I'm sorry , I couldn't help it. lol)

Haahaha! Boom-tish kokokokonut ;) I know right xD The spouses are bums on it so you're the only breadwinner in the marriage lol!
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    After a zillion dates, my bf finally gave me a key to his mansion. Wonder what's next :p
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I want the engagement ring that kim is seen wearing. Is it available ? I saw one of my GC friends characters wearing it...
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Sab4r1el after the key the next stage in kkh is that they tell you they love you. That's as far as the dating stages goes currently.

Sassi, I'm pretty sure you can purchase that ring in the wardrobe, I think I have it myself xD
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I don't have it in my wardrobe. I don't think it's available anymore :(
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Maybe around the holidays, they'll bring back some limited exclusives, like the ring, and a couple of the other things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MidnightScarlet_MidnightScarlet_ Registered Users 5 Posts
    In the other Glu game, Stardom: Hollywood, once, you reach max level with your partner, he gives you a wedding ring once you two have gotten engaged. I got a total of 5 in different colors from several other guys before I maxed out. Someone probably was referring to that game. The only rings available that I've come across are the silver one, and the gold one that goes on two fingers. No other rings. I don't know if we'll be getting the marriage option in this game, otherwise it would have carried over to the KKH game like some of the other clothes and features.
  • Options
    Silver ring? I see and have the gold one that goes on 2 fingers, but I don't see the silver one. Is that the rectangular one that was available as a special one weekend? You mean there's a ring I don't have. Must get more bling. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know why it's not available to buy anymore in wardrobe along with a bracelet :) Glu have taken it out of wardrobe to include it in Starshop when purchasing stars or cash of a certain price you get the ring and bracelet and bag. Something like that anyway.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. Now I'll stop hoping it pops up on a weekend special. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No problemo! Glad to be of help :o Needed to get to the bottom of that otherwise it was gonna bug me xD
  • Options
    For the holidays, they should pull out all of their expired outfits and accessories people are asking about and run some specials. Black Friday for the KKH game. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary