What's going on

raniarania Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi all
since a week now and after I finished all my requests and events and het the number 1#caples I have just recovering a call from Simon for a small gages no big ones no events and no even a help call from kimmi and maria I just still going on dates and samll gages even I traveled and checked twice not one all my places noting so what it could be
Please answer me cuz a lot of people get bored of this and I don't wanna be one of them
regards
rania

Comments

• HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im having the same problem, we'l have to wait till the next update for them to fix it
  • Crystal1234Crystal1234 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having a similar problem only I am not getting any calls from simon or Maria and it tells me to go on dates but when I get to place and try to bring my bf there it say my game center isn't connected but it is.
  • raniarania Registered Users 3 Posts
    Where's the admin he even didn't answer us
  • Chinita547Chinita547 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm connected to gc and fb but can't go on date with my gc friend...I can gift but not take on date. What is going on? I went on date lastnight and now nothing
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm having a similar problem only I am not getting any calls from simon or Maria and it tells me to go on dates but when I get to place and try to bring my bf there it say my game center isn't connected but it is.

I believe your situation can be resolved by checking all the bars and restaurants for your date as you will probably find you date standing/sitting around in one them xD

As for not receiving any calls from Simon or Maria have you got any projects active? Try checking all the studios to see if you have one to complete. The whole time you have a project on a go Simon will not call and Maria is your publicist so she doesn't always have things for you to do. Have checked in on either of them?

For the GC connection message try signing in and out, it's most likely a connection issue.
  • raniarania Registered Users 3 Posts
    SamuraiPizzaCat

And what's about us do we have any other options I have did everything and am sure no requests are active so what's the problem
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    rania wrote: »
    SamuraiPizzaCat

And what's about us do we have any other options I have did everything and am sure no requests are active so what's the problem

Oh hey sorry rania I forgot to answer your question xD

It sounds like to me you have completed all the current goals available in this update. Try checking all studios/restaurants and bars to see if you have any projects there. If you aren't on the max level try levelling up if you are then sit tight and wait for the next update for more goals to do :) Just be patient :3