dating

amariaamaria Registered Users 4 Posts
Hey guys, I keep getting the task to go on a date with my "boyfriend" but it doesn't ever tell me where to meet. It just counts down the time I have to complete the task. How do I know where to meet?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I believe you have to arrange the date at any of the bars or restaurants and complete a date with them within the time limit :)
  • amariaamaria Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do I arrange the date?
    You can go on a date by going to any of the bars or restaurants in KKH. Once inside look out for the 30px-RelationshipIcon_zpsf19d8b06.png icon. Click on it and this will bring up your contacts. You can date any GC or FB friend you like but you can also date in-game characters who have flirted with. These will have a heart beside their name under the All Contacts Tab.

Select who you wish to date and then they will appear in the bar/restaurant. Click their speech bubble and select "Start Date". And taaaa dahhh you are now officially on a date :D They work the same as projects but with hearts instead of stars :3
  • amariaamaria Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks! One last question....How do I become a "D list" celebrity?
    You have to complete projects that Simon rings you with. The more you do of these and get 5 stars on the more fans you earn. Check out the Become a D Lister thread :)