Options

Book It

EvanorahEvanorah Registered Users 11 Posts
Is anyone else having a problem completing this quest? It says that I don't have to receive a call from Simon and that it happens at the Oak Club... If anyone has any suggestions or solutions, they'd be much appreciated!
Eva ♡

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You should just be able to head straight over to The Oak and the appearance will be there straight away :)
  • Options
    I've tried that - no luck. No appearance available at all. I really don't know what to do... >_<
    Eva ♡
  • Options
    I think if I have heard right you need to [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete two fashion shows. Then you should receive a goal called Book Launch and this Book It goal you have to wait 10 hours for it but there is currently a glitch not showing that timer in the goal menu. [/FONT]
  • Options
    I've completed the fashion shows - but the glitch might be the best explanation there's going to be. I hope they fix it soon...
    Eva ♡
  • Options
    Just keep checking back :) The 10 hours have gotta come to an end eventually. Also I believe after completing the two Fashion shows, you should go speak to the bartender in The Oak. Buy a drink and you can ask where the event is :) Hope that helps. I'm not at this goal myself but just referring to notes I have from game players ^_^
  • Options
    It's been like that for over a week and a half now. Might also be that I have so many quests at the moment...
    Eva ♡
  • Options
    Oh yeah if you have a load of projects to do maybe that is stopping it from beginning. Work your way through them and with any luck you should be able to do it soon :)
  • Options
    *crossing fingers*
    Eva ♡
  • Options
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you :o