Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

Comments

• Jo87Jo87 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Now that is disgusting! have you reported this directly to glu? If you haven't please do!

yes I did...I am so disappointed in GLU more than i am with sponsorspay MSH
    sponsorspay is telling me if the credit still missing after the status says "completed" to go back to GLU and send them an email with the problem i am having and provide proof like screen shoots of the offer showing the status "Completed" the name of the offer and the amount of credits missing. (which i already provided sponsosrpay with this info, i dont understand WHY cant they do it themselves but w/e)

i sent GLU an email and this is what i got

Your question has been received at Glu Mobile Customer Care. Our volume is quite high recently and it may take up to 6 business days to read and respond to your message.

6 days??? seriously??? they both are pathetic, i dont want to be rude but it's getting to me :mad:
  • Mizzm3n0tMizzm3n0t Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have had this happen to me several times and didn't receive not a star yet its just a hoax to get you signed up for stuff
    report it with sponsorspay..its the only way they will get the point, if we bombard them with request

they suck BIG time!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah sadly the team are very busy. There are only like a few people handling the customer contacts and bear in mind they have more than just this game to deal with and most likely backdated sue to other glitches in this game and others :3

They will get back to you and will do their best to get the issue resolved. Sponsorpay seem to be the guys responsible for all this mess!
    Yeah sadly the team are very busy. There are only like a few people handling the customer contacts and bear in mind they have more than just this game to deal with and most likely backdated sue to other glitches in this game and others :3

They will get back to you and will do their best to get the issue resolved. Sponsorpay seem to be the guys responsible for all this mess!

the situation still out of hands, now is not Sponsorspay anymore, they changed the name to Fyber and still messed up. I'm just going to give up in playing the games..it looks like whoever GLU uses, you still wont get the **** stars :(:(
    can somebody just advise whenever the "missing star issue" is resolved so i can go back and play the games to get it?, because at this point im just disappointed with Fyber (former Sponsorspay)
    You can still play without the stars xD But in all honesty if i was you I would contact glu about it again... it's not right that they have now changed sponsors again and you still have no got the stars from those offers.

I have no idea if they have been resolved tbh :/ I haven't done a single free offer since downloading this game... I'll give it a try and get back to you :)
    You can still play without the stars xD But in all honesty if i was you I would contact glu about it again... it's not right that they have now changed sponsors again and you still have no got the stars from those offers.

I have no idea if they have been resolved tbh :/ I haven't done a single free offer since downloading this game... I'll give it a try and get back to you :)

yeah, please let me know

they now have videos you can watch and they give you 1 star per... but you can only do it a few times per day.
  • BeccylouiseeeeBeccylouiseeee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem, mine constantly say "verifying" or "completed" but never deliver, I reported one but the button to report isn't on any of the other ones, so,e of which are 20 days old. I hope it's resolved soon, it's a chore to only do the couple of videos a day especially when I'm owed some from taking time to do full surveys etc.
  • xChocox32xChocox32 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm missing at least 500 by now
    and under that tapjoy app it says i haven't completed any offers which is totally not true
  • MoccaMocca Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well ive tried and havent recieved any stars continue to say verifing, not good!!!
  • fanilarasatifanilarasati Registered Users 1 Posts
    From what I know: No one has due to this being a glitch with either the sponsor or game :/
    Do you know how to changes name? Because i'm typo :"(
    Thanks before.
  • Megz590Megz590 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Be VERY CAREFUL when choosing an option to earn free stars.

I did a Free Trial for the GameFly website and had to enter my credit card information. The next day, my credit card was used to make purchases all over the world and my bank called to tell me I had my information stolen and my card would be shut down.

Still waiting for a new credit card, one week later. Very disappointed with this app and the malware.
    GC: Megz590
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    As an "old" Stardom The A-List and Hollywood player I'm having fun with KKH as well. But I'm experiencing the same problems. When I watch the videos I mostly get my 1 star, but from my offers so far only two have completed. It's frustrating. Everytime I submit tickets to sponsorpay and they are telling me "you will get your stars with the next start of the game" but nope. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one and it's in fact a problem of KKH not sponsorpay. This means I will stop taking offers until this issue is resolved.
  • J3nnaRJ3nnaR Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I tried the video stripe free offer to get 119 stars and still haven't received them. Who do I contact to complain?
    Do you know how to changes name? Because i'm typo :"(
    Thanks before.

Sadly the only way to change your name is by restarting the game
    J3nnaR wrote: »
    Hi I tried the video stripe free offer to get 119 stars and still haven't received them. Who do I contact to complain?

If your offer was with Tapjoy you can contact them via their Contact Us page. You can also contact glu their Support Page :)
  • ss21hunterss21hunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok, I'm so new to this. I'm going crazy kuz I've done like 6 servays and didn't get any coins and now I see I can add ppl... how can I do this???
    ss21hunter wrote: »
    Ok, I'm so new to this. I'm going crazy kuz I've done like 6 servays and didn't get any coins and now I see I can add ppl... how can I do this???

Hi ss21hunter, I have moved your comment to the Missing stars thread. There has been issues with this since the game came out. You can contact glu via their Support page. If the survey was from tapjoy you can contact them via their Contact Us page.
  • JazziedeeJazziedee Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same is happening to me. Has anything changed for you? I just really want my stars. 😣
  • cnichols418cnichols418 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Wouldn't work anyway!
    Probably wouldn't get them (kstars) anyway!! I have the option and have done 2 or 3 offers, time and sometimes money are required doing the offers. No stars yet.
    Maybe the free star offers should be discontinued, until they can fix the issue!
    I contacted them after not receiving stars from a completed offer and I got mine :/
  • MaariyahMaariyah Registered Users 2 Posts
    I do not seem to be recieving the cash offers even though i have completed the requirement. Can someone please tell me why this is happening and how to solve it and get the cash i was promised???
    It's some form of error that still has not been addressed. You can contact the sponsor via the game. Click on Get Free Stars, Other Offers like normal. When the offer wall loads, click on the ? in the top right hand corner, this will load the offers you have done and show you whether they have been completed.

Next to that it will state the time and date you did the offer and a countdown to when we should Contact support. When the countdown has finished there will be link to Contact Support underneath the time & date. Click on that and this will take to you to their customer service page :)
  • val36val36 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im fed up with finishing offers to receive currencies and then i finish the offers and don't receive the currency. Its not right. You guys are cheating us! Fix the dam problem.
    Have you contacted the sponsor? You can do this by doing the following:

Click on Get Free Stars, Other Offers like normal. When the offer wall loads, click on the ? in the top right hand corner, this will load the offers you have done and show you whether they have been completed.

Next to that it will state the time and date you did the offer and a countdown to when we should Contact support. When the countdown has finished there will be link to Contact Support underneath the time & date. Click on that and this will take to you to their customer service page
  • NeeshRenaeNeeshRenae Registered Users 1 Posts
    These FREE money… FREE K-Star offers are getting on my nerves. Am I the only one being ignored by customer support?
    I have submitted report after report after report. No one responses. When they do, no one gets back to me after I submit proof (their request). I am seconds away from uninstalling this game because I am tired of being ripped off. If I am taking the time to complete some of these dumb offers… Give me my K-Stars OR stop offering them. Just because some of us would rather earn FREE K-Stars instead of wasting our money… Does NOT mean we should be ignored. I submitted one of my reports 26 days ago!
    Get It Together….
    Yeah the issues surrounding this have gone on for too long -.- The only thing I can suggest is to contact glu rather than the sponsor.
  • CuteGamer458CuteGamer458 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've had this game since day one its been months now 😂 to be honest im actually laughing now because this is ridiculous . I'm #1 A-Lister been one for a long time now i believe i deserve some respect because getting to #1 was tough without having stars . Whoever is over this stuff needs to get it together because i am no longer contacting glu support or sponsor you think they care about me? No! You know how many people are complaining about this and to think they would take the time out of their day to help me lol dreaming. Sam you've done your job they probably pay you stars to say the same responses to everyone dont you get tired? No im sure you dont if your filthy rich with K- stars .