Options

Misty Levin "Fashion Master" reward?

StereosaurusStereosaurus Registered Users 9 Posts
Anybody know what the reward looks like for the new Misty Levin challenge? I would definitely have to buy energy at this point to finish all 3 in 24 hours and I can't tell if it's worth it or not :)

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I will have the starlet reward very soon so I'll share it when I have it :) I believe it's a top
  • Options
    When completing the event in time you will win a top ^_^ Here is the Starlet top modelled and in the wardrobe :3
    1B4FF6DB-0BF1-4768-A7A4-022D200A6B00_zpswobpvnb7.jpg

IMG_4320_zpsf8de8e8c.png

If any Stars have it please share :3
  • Options
    StereosaurusStereosaurus Registered Users 9 Posts
    cute, thanks!
  • Options
  • Options
    takeabletakeable Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 20 Posts
    samurai! how did you get those shoes? they're super cute and i haven't seen them in the wardrobe!
  • Options
    This is the thing; I haven't got a clue! I also have a white lace dress and a red and black lace dress that came with them. I got them when I first started playing KKH when the game was first released after completing My Birthday Party in Vegas.

I have asked glu and they have no idea either :/ I must have experienced a wonderful glitch of some sort xD
  • Options
    makkierubymakkieruby Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the shoes too, along with a few gifts dresses (black lace one)... I believe after I did an update and/or one of my events with "Kim" they were gifted to me.. It's like the second time I noticed a random free item or two... I'm not mad though! Lol! I spend more than enough money on this game!! I'm an A Lister with over 82mill fans... I'm obsessed with the game! This is the only game I've ever been hooked on like this, outside of Farmville when that first came out! LOL! & I wasn't even this stuck on that. Smh @ myself!
    Anyway, I was wondering though if they be lying telling everyone they're "#1" in rank of all the people playing? Cuz it says I'm #1? Like in dating I'm only like #42 or 46th, I can't remember.. But basically, does it tell everyone they're #1 once they get so far into the A list or no???
  • Options
    Yeah that's pretty much what happened to me!!! I completed the birthday party and then received a bunch of gifts from friends then these 3 items items appeared! Glad I'm not the only the one who got these items! Of course I'm not complaining ;) Would just be great to know where they came from as I did actually want to start again xD

If you think this game is addictive you should check out Stardom: Hollywood! Same concept as KKH but you're an actor :3 It's my favourite game EVER plus I'm featured in it so I'm kinda bias :p

It isn't a lie you being #1 but you aren't #1 worldwide, there's no such thing as everyone has the same amount of fans when maxing out. The #1 means you are #1 but only in your game and your friends'. But if your friends are also #1 they will show as that in their game meanwhile you would be #2 or lower depending on how many friends they have with the max amount ^_^
  • Options
    These are the other items I got with the shoes back when the game was first released :3
    k3ppjc.png2dqms21.png
  • Options
    takeabletakeable Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 20 Posts
    Oh god super jealous! I haven't gotten nearly as lucky! All it's been for me is crash surprises and a whole load of file managing :( no cute dresses!

lucky you! love those dresses and the shoes tons!
  • Options
    Ahhh that sucks :( Hope you're backing up your files loads and with any luck at some point, these items will appear in wardrobe :) I'll keep my fingers crossed!