Want everything in the shop?

SharkboxSharkbox Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm new to having an apple device, and I was convinced my friends would have some, but it turns out they're mostly android people, so we can't play together. I'm looking for some new friends and I currently have the funds that I would like to add a ton of people, and choose one person to gift everything in the shop to. (Maybe even two) So, start adding away :D Game Center name is sharkybox
Prev13

Comments

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I added you. QueenSukii
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Ive added you too, my gc name is ..homayra..
    :)
  • hilda_ohilda_o Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sharkbox wrote: »
    I'm new to having an apple device, and I was convinced my friends would have some, but it turns out they're mostly android people, so we can't play together. I'm looking for some new friends and I currently have the funds that I would like to add a ton of people, and choose one person to gift everything in the shop to. (Maybe even two) So, start adding away :D Game Center name is sharkybox

I added you!
    just wanted to thank you for all the wardrobe you gifted me!

• sophiap_sophiap_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    I added you :)
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    I tried to add you! (AugustGlass) Would appreciate anything you can do!
  • SharkboxSharkbox Registered Users 5 Posts
    hilda_o wrote: »
    I added you!
    just wanted to thank you for all the wardrobe you gifted me!

Of course. Thank you for thanking me, I've been added now by a hundred or so people and most of them just want to use me, you're the only one who said thanks, (considering I gifted over 5 people) so thank you.
  • SharkboxSharkbox Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just a notice to everyone, this thread is still open. I'm still giving away free stuff in general, gifting a little bit of something to almost everyone and secting a few for the whole wardrobe. Keep adding away if you wish. If you wanna chat with me, all my social media names are on my Game Center profile. Feel free to add me and follow me on any of them, I always reply.
  • JrbooJrboo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey! I added you. My GC name is jrboo. :)
  • 8oom8oomPoww8oom8oomPoww Registered Users 8 Posts
    I commented but don't see my comment :/
    Were friends on GC and KKH already :)
    Anything that u can gift me would be awesome :) I don't have any cheats so I don't have much.
    Thanks !
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Thank you so much for everything! Any other items you could help me with would be so greatly appreciated as well!
  • leanne.84leanne.84 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I just added you. ☺️
  • xo-ticxo-tic Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello!! I added you! The GC is xo-tic! I appreciate the kindness of yours that you have gifted several people. I hope to be friends if you don't mind! I don't have any star items except one, so I gift would be very much appreciated. But I wouldnt be capable of using someone for their 'stars'. So I hope to be friends!
  • CassiebowmanCassiebowman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I need all the friends I can get. My username for game center is Cassiebowman so please add me I've tried using the cheats but I can't seem to get them to work for me
  • CassiebowmanCassiebowman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I need friends and helpful hints for unlimited money and stars if anyone can help
  • JanelleJanelle Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there, I'm Janelle and I'm new to this game. I just started and I know this question might sound stupid but, KKH is connected to Game Centre?

Also, another silly question, but how do I view my Game Centre name? Sorry for noob questions, I don't use Game Centre much, aha. :'D
  • m4dm4ri4m4dm4ri4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Added: m4dm4ri4
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Need some more accessories like sunglasses and jewelry thanks in advance!
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    I cannot get over all the items you sent me!!! I never thought I would have so many outfit options as I do now thanks to you!!! Wowwww! I'm shocked. Thanks from devkyley
  • EmmaReesEmmaRees Registered Users 11 Posts
    Added you :) (EmmaRees)
  • EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    Added you! My game center is falltoillusions. I'm trying to complete the "connected" achievement so I'm not too concerned with gifts, but they would be appreciated regardless!! :)

Also, how were you able to get such high funds? I feel like I'm constantly struggling :/ Where as in Stardom: Hollywood I have over $100k. So frustrating!
  • shimashima Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey im giving free stars clothes add me https://www.facebook.com/shima.stargirl
  • SapphiresConfusedSapphiresConfused Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello Mr! I've added you (lFrenzied) - thanks for accepting. :D
  • m4dm4ri4m4dm4ri4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please I need some clothing!!!! Added and worked together. M4dm4ri4
  • Beloved15Beloved15 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having a hard time adding you. My GC name is Beloved150. I would sincerely appreciate if you could gift me the entire wardrobe. Hopefully I'm not too late. Anything helps! Thanks! :)
  • IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi My name is Irisherin...I play on kindle...wasn't sure what device you used. My Facebook is Erin Dougherty Kovac. Let me know thank you :)
    ​IrishErinl
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts

Hey, I already have you in my game. My GC is BaiBeeM. I only need a couple of things worth KStars. If you could gift them to me that would be awesome.
    Thank you so much!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Obi85Obi85 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I added u Obi85
  • The SwannsThe Swanns Registered Users 3 Posts

I have added you - Im level 13 and greatful for anything at all :) My GC is The Swanns
  • Kbartlett82Kbartlett82 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Adding :-) I'm kbartlett82 I would love gifts it would help out so much I love dresses, and long hair. Can't wait to play with you!
  • Bl3ighzBl3ighz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Of course. Thank you for thanking me, I've been added now by a hundred or so people and most of them just want to use me, you're the only one who said thanks, (considering I gifted over 5 people) so thank you.

Hey that's cool you're giving gifts out I added you !!! See you in the game Game Center: Bl3ighz
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.