Options

dates costing stars?

ohdearmariaohdearmaria Registered Users 7 Posts
okay so this has been happening since earlier today whenever i try to go on dates with this specific person and i have no idea if i did anything wrong? help!
6qkzzd.png
game center: ohdearmaria :confused:

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Did you accidentally get broken up with this person? The only time it tries to charge me stars is when it says "Charm them" and the number of Stars it will take. The whole Star things is designed for us to lose them accidentally. The people you know and run into? On the phone the Charm/Chat thing is very small, and I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally hit Charm them instead of Chat. No "This costs 5 stars. Do you want to continue" and why would you charm someone you can just say hi to? But back to your thing, that's the only thing I can think of.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep the only time it should cost you stars to date is when you have broken up with that person. It's a one off payment to patch things up with them :)

With the charm option when speaking to NPC's in the game this is when you are not good enough for them. This is also a one off payment, it shouldn't cost stars to date them.

By the looks of your picture you have broken up with this person :3 I can see the little broken heart by their name.
  • Options
    ohdearmariaohdearmaria Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wow that is super weird ): I must have broken up with them accidentally while canceling a date or something, this sucks. All the people I have dated/flirted are showing up on my friends list with a broken heart though, so I really don't know what went wrong...
    game center: ohdearmaria :confused:
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That really is weird and sucky :( You may have accidently broken up with them instead of cancelling of the date, the options are wayyy too close together in my opinion.
  • Options
    makkierubymakkieruby Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing happened to me last night, apparently I hit break up accidently and he was my Max boyfriend so I had to buy stars and pay him over 50 to get back together. That sucks I was ****ED! I'm almost over this dating thing already anyway! It cost money for every date anyway smh. Whatever happened to men paying for dinner?! Lol