Options

How can I get more K STARS without purchasing?

IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
Hey...THERE ARE SO MANY COOL OUTFITS AND HAIRSTYLES ETC WHEN YOU HAVE STARS, BUT I CAN'T AFFORD TO PURCHASE THEM ALL THE TIME:( HOW CAN YOU GET MORE STARS AND/OR THE ITEMS? I Have tried getting"free" stars/cash/energy but it doesn't always work and I get very annoying calls all day because I completed surveys lol. Is "gifting" the best way? HOW DO I GET NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE ITEMS? I HAVE A KINDLE...SORRY I AM NEW AND AM STILL LEARNING AND TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT:o
​IrishErinl

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Gifting is next best option to purchasing stars when wanting to buy clothing. There are two Friend posts stickyed for members convenience at the top of this forum.

If you play on an apple device check out the KKH Game Center Friends posts and for Android players check out the KKH Android Friends posts :)
  • Options
    IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I am using a Kindle...is that the same as android or should I just friend kindle players? The FOR it help :)
    ​IrishErinl
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    You can do the task sometimes they give you or you can do the task and when you do the task that help you to move from levels so fast that the only way I know off.And also you can watch a video for free that will give you k stars. I hope that help you good luck