No calls simon or maria

Naomi.liefNaomi.lief Registered Users 3 Posts
I am in level 20 now and I don't get any calls from simon or maria. This is already for 5 days now. Also I have no goals that I still need to complete. Can somebody help me?!

Comments

• Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    It look like you finish the game, or you can check you App Store to see if there have been any update for you, as longs I know that las time I update my game and they give me a lot of goal I am in level 20 too. So check gods luck
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    You can sometimes kick start the gigs by buying something new, like an outfit or furniture or vehicles.
  • QueenQuiciaQueenQuicia Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    You can sometimes kick start the gigs by buying something new, like an outfit or furniture or vehicles.

I'm on level 18 & experincing the same problem I've gone on dates bought new clothes & even bought a new house & have got tweets from the star news but haven't got a call in almost a week now
  • x613xx613x Registered Users 1 Posts
    That happened to me as well for about 4-5 days and couldn't figure out why, until I noticed a blue star on the pop glam doors in downtown LA and walked in and realized I had a photo shoot with a photographer... Then after I completed that, Simon finally called. So I don't know, try looking at the doors, maybe there's one incompleted task. Hope this helps.