Options

Want free star clothes?

shimashima Registered Users 14 Posts
Hey, I need more new friends and I will give free star clothes. Here is the link for my fb:https://www.facebook.com/shima.stargirl

Comments

• Options
    KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Add me :) devkyley
  • Options
    Hey I dont have game centre as I am on android.
  • Options
    EvanorahEvanorah Registered Users 11 Posts
    Added you on Facebook. My game name is Evanorah. If you have any extra cash or stars to spare, feel free to send me the entire closet ;D *nudge nudge wink wink*
    Eva ♡
  • Options
    Hi I habe sent you all thestar clothes I think enjoy tho evanorah
  • Options
    jess4218jess4218 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Added,! I am newer to this game and would greatly appreciate any gifts!!
  • Options
    ReneehiReneehi Registered Users 3 Posts
    I added you! I'm Helena. My game centre account is: hunter12341
    Could you gift me clothes and accessories that you buy with stars? Thank you so much
  • Options
    Reneehi wrote: »
    I added you! I'm Helena. My game centre account is: hunter12341
    Could you gift me clothes and accessories that you buy with stars? Thank you so much

Sorry It wont allow me to send hift to people that hve apple
  • Options
    IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help. I appreciate everything you gave me :) There were so many items on my "wishlist" and I am so excited. It is all so cool. Did happen to find out anything about the $ & star "cheat" ? I saw a video someone posted on Facebook, but I couldn't see it clearly & I think it was on a different device. I'M I have a Kindle so I am not sure how to do it on here. Did you happen to see it? I can't remember who posted the video.
    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much it means to me for you to do that for a stranger lol. But seriously, I am very happy for your generosity & kindness. It makes the game so much more fun ..if only I could figure out how to make more energy lol. Time drags when you are doing a task and you're out of energy & gave to wait. I definitely need to figure out how to get stars so then I CAN get energy lol. I'm on level 14 now...I'm not sure if I am "on track" But I did make A list. And I rely need to get on top of the "dating"...I'm not concentrating on that as much. Guess I should start working on that part of the game lol.
    Thanks again! ERIN
    ​IrishErinl