The Best Way to Save/Transfer your Game
A lot of you have been wondering how to save your game permanently to avoid losing progress or want to transfer your game to another device. Here's a technical way to do it.
You most likely cannot transfer your game from iOS to Android using this method.
While iCloud saves help, it automatically saves any recent progress meaning glitches can be saved. The best thing for an iOS user to do is to download something called iFunBox
. This program allows you to access your application files.Steps to Save your Files:
1. Connect your device to your computer. Make sure iFunBox recognizes and reads it.
2. On the left hand side, there should be a list of things including your User Applications
3. Find the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app. You can either check the drop down list from User Applications or click User Applications and search through the grid of apps.
4. Open the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood App. It should show a few folders and the app icon.
5. Find the folder called Documents
. Copy and Paste this to your computer by dragging the folder into desired location. Keep this in a safe place.Steps to Transfer your Files:
1. After saving that Documents folder, connect iFunBox to your second device that you want the game save to be transferred to.
2. Make sure you have completely closed the app on your device. Double-tap the home button and swipe the app away or tap the (-) on the app depending on your version.
3. Find the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app again. Simply replace that Documents
folder in iFunBox with the one you saved from your first device. You can easily do this by clicking and dragging the folder from your computer to iFunBox.
4. Open your game to check if it has worked!
Now whenever you are glitched or completely messed something up, you can replace the Documents folder with the one you saved onto your computer. Remember to do this often
if you really want to keep your files in check. I can confirm that this method worked for me, but always expect some errors to occur.
For Android, you can simply plug in your device to your computer via USB and manage the files there. Androids can be different however, so I suggest to do research on your personal device for more details.
Once you get your device connected, you can simply operate your device like an external drive. Navigate through your device, copy the folder "com.glu.stardomkim" - that is under data (under Android), and paste it to your computer and the same location on the other device.
Now whenever you have a possible glitch that prevents progression, you can replace the folder and it should work. Again, it's not a 100% guarantee but it may help. Note that it has not been confirmed whether or not transferring from Android device to another device works.
I am not responsible for any errors that may occur in these procedures.
Do this at your own risk.
Hope this helps!