No goals?

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
I'm guessing Im in the middle of level 25 (the bar is halfway filled) and I'm not getting anymore goals. Simon still calls with jobs and my boyfriend calls for dates but no visits to Simon or Maria's office. No Kim, Willow, or Crystal whatever her name is except that first encounter when they introduced top couples.
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• eilloh15eilloh15 Registered Users 15 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I'm guessing Im in the middle of level 25 (the bar is halfway filled) and I'm not getting anymore goals. Simon still calls with jobs and my boyfriend calls for dates but no visits to Simon or Maria's office. No Kim, Willow, or Crystal whatever her name is except that first encounter when they introduced top couples.

Same for me. No tasks, just jobs. I've had no top couples stuff with Chad & Crystal, only that first argument over the table.
  • Topchick26Topchick26 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here no goals for 2 days and starting to spend all my money going on dates
  • QueenQuiciaQueenQuicia Registered Users 7 Posts
    This has been happening to me for the past week I'm on level 18
  • saucymofosaucymofo Registered Users 1 Posts
    This has been happening to me for the past week I'm on level 18
    This is happening to me also, I've got 3 jobs from a while ago that it now won't let me complete but are still there anyone know how to solve this issue
  • ThegameneedsmeThegameneedsme Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here ... Level 24 and just gig after gig from Simon... No goals or calls to the office.... Snoozing here!!
  • mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here ... Level 24 and just gig after gig from Simon... No goals or calls to the office.... Snoozing here!!

There's a gig at the Ganzerveld that is not listed as a goal. I had the same problem and I went to every city looking for a hidden job.
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »

You get to a certain point in each level where you have done all the tasks for that level. The best thing you can do is go on many dates and get your level up.