New 2.0 update

mreeves0504mreeves0504 Registered Users 2 Posts
The new update has clothing items marked with gift boxes that you have to win.
However, some items I already OWNED have been locked again with gift boxes.
Anyone else?

Comments

• Bochi_Bochi_ Registered Users 1 Posts
    I dont have the exact problem but the autumn special jacket I got is now locked aswell...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Some of my stuff has been locked. Very sad. Update took my boyfriend, my clothes, and now i have a completed task bar thang on the left that I finished and wont go away. Is there a consolidated update complaint thread? like bugs they need to address
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    A couple of the items I already owned are now locked items too, which you can only get by opening the daily box. But I adore the new leaf dress and ring etc. but the best part is that I am just giving a 3 hour party at my mansion in Calabasas. Woo!!
  • brimariebrimarie Registered Users 1 Posts
    The outfit I just bought is not there anymore
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Everything is running well and I love the new update thanks glu
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Eww this wardrobe altering is actually unfair. If you already owned it glu shouldn't of taken it way for the daily gift, especially if you paid money for it. That's my opinion anyway :/

I'm still to check it out as I haven't played in awhile :3
  • maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    None of my already purchased clothing has been locked, however a bunch of the new locked outfits are recolours of older items, which at first glance made me think my already owned clothing had been locked.
    It really wouldn't surprise me if it's a bit glitched :/ but hopefully it's just first impressions as you say :) I don't think any the items I had are locked either, will double check though. I think if anything I have gained two randomly lol!
  • IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hello! I have a Kindle and I guess I didn't get the update cuz I haven't seen any of this. No gift boxes or prizes.:( I wonder if I have to do something to get the update or does the game update on its own??
    ​IrishErinl
    Dw you haven't got to do anything within the game to get the update :) There isn't anything you have to do other than wait. Glu just haven't released it for kindle yet. Just keep checking your kindle store.