Options

Flirting: Gay Men

djonesjrdjonesjr Registered Users 4 Posts
At the start of the game it asked if you prefer men or women. But, now that I am in game I am only ever given Women to flirt with. Even on the date challenge I have to pick a women. I know it's just a game but I feel like it's not very fair.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah i understand why that would annoy you. If it's giving you the option to be gay then why not be a Top gay couple! Have you tried splitting up with the person they keep pairing you with and gaining relationship points with your desired partner?
  • Options
    It won't allow me to even flirt with guys is the problem. Only girls. The one they paired me with at the start split up with me.
  • Options
    Hmm and this is happening even though you choose "Men" when Kim was setting you up back at the beggining of the game? It's most likely a glitch and the only thing I can suggest is reporting it to the team, they even know what you can do to alter it.

You could try a little trick that works in Stardom: Hollywood. Find a guy in the game, click his speech bubble and click cancel. Leave the building and renter, go speak to the same guy you just cancelled the conversation with and this time there might be a flirt option :3 Fingers crossed that works for you :)
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll try both.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That sucks I hope you fix that
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hmm and this is happening even though you choose "Men" when Kim was setting you up back at the beggining of the game? It's most likely a glitch and the only thing I can suggest is reporting it to the team, they even know what you can do to alter it.

You could try a little trick that works in Stardom: Hollywood. Find a guy in the game, click his speech bubble and click cancel. Leave the building and renter, go speak to the same guy you just cancelled the conversation with and this time there might be a flirt option :3 Fingers crossed that works for you :)

He mean when he goes to locations, there's only Women to flirt with that ask for your number. I have that same issue. However a few times when you try to add guys as contacts, once in awhile it will give you the option to flirt with them.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Yeah I know the issue xD I can't do anything about male and female ratio in the game but he also stated he can't even flirt with the guys when he does find one, hence the tip in the second paragraph.
  • Options
    I emailed but have not received anything in return.
    Yeah, other than the first "boyfriend" I have not had the choice to flirt with men. Only women.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I chose men at the start and I have found a few girls who I can "flirt" with. I took one on a date, got her all to the max level and then we broke up. There are still girls I can flirt with but only a select few.