Would anyone here like me to send them gifts?

Comments

• SubversionSubversion Registered Users 11 Posts
    Could you send me hair and clothes? Especially that black leather jacket and short dress that cost 40 stars 😁

My game centre name is Reverieee.
    I've added you 😊 😊😊:))
    Those two curly/wavy 75 star hair would be nice if it's not too much bother 😊
  • Kbartlett82Kbartlett82 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sure I'd love to have some hair or dresses, love hooker heels! :-) thank you.
  • EmmaReesEmmaRees Registered Users 11 Posts
    Send me some kstar items please :)
  • SubversionSubversion Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thank you so much (I realised you can't send hair) 😊
  • Jac79Jac79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I requested you on Game Center. Anything you can send would be awesome thank you! *jac79*
  • SmilgurkanSmilgurkan Registered Users 24 Posts
    Added you on gamecenter :D i would love the jacket with the scarf, it's so pretty but i cant afford it :/
  • VhailinVhailin Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ever since I updated my iPad, Game Center glitches a lot, and doesn't show me friend requests sometimes, only notifications.

If you sent me a friend request and I still haven't added you, feel free to send one again.
  • JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    Would you please send some gifts... A lot if my wardrobe Kim locked with the new bag incentive...

We are friends already, jazzypoco

Vhailin wrote: Β»
    I send a lot of gifts to all my contacts. But if you just would like me to gift you specific items, just let me know what they are in your friend request.

The cost of the items aren't a problem.

Game Center: Vhailin
  • Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi!! We're friends already and would be so grateful if you could gift me star items because I'm very low on stars and they all look so lovely!! It would mean a lot- and as I've saved up to 25k worth of cash I can easily gift cash items if needed be :)) Thankyou so much- I am Nairz123
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi! Could you gift my friend. Her GC is nds4688. Would u gift her the new items and things she doesn't have? Thanks!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • LyssaLyssa Registered Users 11 Posts
    @vhailin thank you very much for all of the gifts you sent! I really appreciate you taking the time! Attempted to send gifts back but every item was locked, so I am assuming that you have everything possible. Let me know if I am able to help in any other way, thanks again.
  • Tmp1102Tmp1102 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I added you and would love any dresses for my girl my gc name is !tOnya!
  • NurseNatalieNurseNatalie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes please
  • LucypotsmaLucypotsma Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ever since I updated my iPad, Game Center glitches a lot, and doesn't show me friend requests sometimes, only notifications.

If you sent me a friend request and I still haven't added you, feel free to send one again.

I have sent a request. My name on gc is Lucypotsma. Please can you gift me the few items I do not have! Thanks in advance
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I just want to thank you for everything!! I appreciate it all!! I have a few more requests if you can, if not, no biggy! Thank you again!!

White Wrap Shirt
    Blue top & plaid skirt with gold hoop belt
    White swimsuit with cover over
    All white outfit (shirt, pants & coat)
    Red high neck dress
    Black high boots
    Brown high boots
    Gold KK shoes with turquoise gems
    Diamond drop earrings with stars in the center
    Silver necklace with diamond pendant (shorter)
    KK Gold Necklace with heart (shorter)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) β€’ A+++ Player!
    β€’ Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) β€’ Comeback #1
    β€’ Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    β€’ iOS Player Only β€’ Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Yes please

What's your Game Center ID?
  • ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you have done for me in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Every since I've added you to my Game Center, I randomly get gifts from you and they are always amazing and needed essentials for my wardrobe. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that I truly appreciate everything you've done for me in game. You are the best!
  • AngelicaJaenssonAngelicaJaensson Registered Users 8 Posts
    I send a lot of gifts to all my contacts. But if you just would like me to gift you specific items, just let me know what they are in your friend request.

Thanks a LOT for the gifts! ❀️❀️❀️
    Can I ask you to send me som hairstyls to?
    Lova Angelica
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thanks a LOT for the gifts! ❀️❀️❀️
    Can I ask you to send me som hairstyls to?
    Lova Angelica

It is not possible to send hairstyles sadly :/
  • LisaNicoleLisaNicole Registered Users 1 Posts
    So here is the thing... I have been playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood from my MacBook laptop and somehow my Game Center setting are synced with my cousins. I wanted to ask to see if you could send me gifts as I am a new player with very limited clothing options and could use your help. My in game name is: Lisa Nicole and my Game Center username is: hustlerella but right now it's saying 'homiesexual' so I guess if you see 'homiesexual' and the in game name: Lisa Nicole to send the gifts there? I don't know how this is going to work.
  • PrimrosePrimrose Registered Users 2 Posts

I have added you thanks 
    Anyone is free to add me on GC πŸ˜ƒ My ID is πŸπŸŽƒHaystacker101πŸŽƒπŸ
  • zoezoe Registered Users 9 Posts
    Vhailin, I've added you! I think
    My GC is: zoe adem
    This is SO nice of you, thank you!
  • H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
    My gamecenter is h...; ) no spaces for the wink. Any gifts would be appreciated thanks!!
  • anna643879anna643879 Registered Users 3 Posts
    wedding dress got no money to buy it help
  • destiney20121destiney20121 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have added you. My user is de5y*35. Any gift is appericated
  • kbcd5kbcd5 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would accept anything, I would love all the dresses and shoes..I will request you..thank you so much!
    wedding dress got no money to buy it help

Sure, what's your Game Center?
  • YunhoYunho Registered Users 24 Posts
    im yunhosdentures on gamecenter you can send anything u want tq so much :)
  • andreeatsandreeats Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi there!!! I'm Andreea in the game and my gc is andreea.ts i would like the Brown birkin bag that cost 75stars shoes and accesories but everything that you gift me would be perfect!!!! Thank you!! I'll add you right now!!!
  • memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hello new here but I would like to be friends and u can gift me the black and red dress and the black boots and the glod chain with the heart pendant and the long black hair for a 100 k thanks