My game started from the beginning.

Bonnie321Bonnie321 Registered Users 9 Posts
My phone memory was pretty full and the game became slower and it didn't work well. Once when I opened the game, it was empty. It was in the beginning menu. I actually got quite far on the game and I really would not like to start from the beginning. I was wondering if there is any ways to get back to my original profile in the game?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sadly this game is not saved on any form of servers. Glu leave it to the player to be responsible for saving data :/ The only thing I can suggest is if you backed up your device recently you can restore it from the backup. Other than that there is no way to restore your game sadly :( But if you paid for any currency glu should be able to credit this into your game :3

If in future you experience lagging/crashing make sure to delete unwanted apps and photos. This game requires 100MB at least in order to run efficiently.

I hope you manage to get back on track in KHH, Bonnie ^_^
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Yes, please please please save your game files!

I made this handy little thread here to prevent these things from happening, do this for your new game and spread the word!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

Good luck Bonnie!
    ru75go.png
  • Bonnie321Bonnie321 Registered Users 9 Posts
    When the game still work well, it asked me a few times that would I want to continue playing the game which was saved to my phone or the game which was saved to iCloud. (I chose the iCloud.) Could it mean that the game is stored in iCloud? In my phone's settings it shows that the game is saved to the iCloud but I'm not sure. And I'm not really sure how to even use iCloud. :/
    iCloud does store game data but it requires a regular back up in order to keep it up to date. Seeing as you choose icloud when prompted it doesn't look like your icloud has been backing it up automatically :/ Have you backed up your device to itunes recently?
    Actually I'm not sure :/
    You can check by opening itunes with your device connected to the computer. Click on your device's name and this will bring up a menu.
    bip63t.png

Circled is where it tells you when you last backed up your device to your computer.

Note: Make sure you turn off automatic sync before connecting your device.

For Mac
    You can do this by going to iTunes > Preferences. Click Devices. Select “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.

For Windows
    You can do it in iTunes, choose Edit > Preferences. Click Devices. Select “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.”

If this checkbox is selected, any connected iPod, iPhone, or iPad will not sync without being prompted :3
    Did I understand correctly that the game may return to it when it left after the last time I backup? Do I click that "restore backup ..."- button? :)
    Yes :) If you backed up to your computer recently as shown in the picture, this will be the data that will be restored onto your device when clicking the restore button :) Fingers crossed your game is there, Bonnie :3