Options

Daily Gift Bags

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Do they just pop up? I got them yesterday but not today?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    EmmaReesEmmaRees Registered Users 11 Posts
    Waiting for today's also :S
  • Options
    ThegameneedsmeThegameneedsme Registered Users 6 Posts
    Probably has to be an exact 24 hrs...
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Most likely :3 I choose a bad time to open mine 12AM o.O
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Ugh. I still haven't gotten mine yet. I don't think it was this late yesterday but I'll keep waiting! Thanks!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Just keep checking back :) It will pop up eventually. When it does make note of the time so you know for the next day.
  • Options
    JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    I had already purchased some of these "daily gifts" but now they are locked and I can't wear them anymore.
  • Options
    I think it's slightly glitched as I checked mine and from my memory all the items I had been gifted/bought are still available to wear. The only thing I can suggest is contacting the team to see if this is a glitch or an unfair implementation :/
  • Options
    JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    I found 12 items that I previous purchased or received as gifts, that I am wearing in "red carpet" photos that are now locked to be "daily gifts". Dresses, pants, shoes, accessories... I submitted ticket, however I am still waiting on my "free" stars from doing the "offers". I received my chocolate covered strawberries but still missing my 98 stars...
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    There must have been another update or something, because some of my previously open this things were locked, but now they are 'open' again.
  • Options
    CassiebowmanCassiebowman Registered Users 10 Posts
    How do you even recieve a gift bag and where would you find them at? I haven't seen one yet.
  • Options
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    There must have been another update or something, because some of my previously open this things were locked, but now they are 'open' again.

Hopefully this applies to Jazzypoco too,Sab4riel. Sometimes glu can fix stuff over the servers so that might of been of it or it just sorted itself out which happens xD These games have mind's of their own :P Glad it's sorted in at least one game :3
    How do you even recieve a gift bag and where would you find them at? I haven't seen one yet.

When you load your game for the first time after updating to version 2.0.0 this window will pop up.
    2vsqecp.png

After you have picked your box and collected your prize, which can be clothing, energy, stars or hairstyles, you will have to wait exactly 24 hours before you the chance to do it again. You don't hunt for them. I'm guessing you are either playing on a kindle device or you haven't updated yet :3
  • Options
    wifeofdrakewifeofdrake Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not been able to open any daily gift bags and i updated yesterday. The screen to pick a gift hasn't even popped up? What do i do?
  • Options
    Ewww weird :/ Umm the only thing I can think of is reporting it to the team as it's a possibility it's a bug :/