Options

update for Kindle?

thicalethicale Registered Users 21 Posts
Hi am i the only person who plays KKH game on a Kindle still with the 1.4 version? On the Amazon store there is not an updated version. Can Someone explain if there is a differenti way to get the version 2.0? Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    For different platforms, release dates differ :/ Sadly there is no way for you to get it until glu release it. Hopefully Version 2.0.0 will be arriving to kindle very soon! Just keep watching that store! :D
  • Options
    thicalethicale Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you for the reply :) I looked in the forum and i could not find any info for the Kindle users. I hope it will be released very soon.
  • Options
    Update releases aren't announced on here this is just where players can meet and help each other :) But I'm sure you won't be waiting too long for that update :3
  • Options
    IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have not received the update either..I also play on the Kindle. But, it does seem other people are having a few issues with the update. I've been reading some of the other threads & some people lost items already played for...hopefully by the time kindle users get it, the bugs will be fixed. It's still a bummer, though.
    ​IrishErinl
  • Options
    Kindle update has not been released yet, hence why neither of you have got it :3 As for the little bugs in the current version, I will be surprised if Kindle's update has the same ones. Different platform, different issues 9 times out of 10 :3 But fingers crossed kindle's version has 0 issues :D