Options

OMG!!!!!! You have to buy your date's outfits!!!!!!!!!!

Skyking2007Skyking2007 Registered Users 7 Posts
I've been playing for awhile now, and just found out that for my date to change outfits, I have to buy them. WHY????? I already have to pay to go on the "date". I am not going to use real money for my date, future husband. This game is only fun for people who spend real money, or the people who are using the game cheats. I think I am done with this game.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is just how it's always been in all the stardom games but it is a tad ridiculous when it comes to the pricing of them admittedly!

But the good thing is you have a choice: it's not vital to buy the clothing, it's just a way to customise them to your liking. You don't need to in order to progress in your relationship :) Plus they change and unlock the clothing themselves if you leave them to it :p
  • Options
    IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have never bought a date clothing. I don't believe that you need to spend $ to play. Yeah it's fun to splurge once in awhile..I'm on a tight budget and I may only spend $5.99 every other week, but it's not necessary. The best way to get new clothing is buy making friends and gifting. Also, save your stars. And be patient with building energy. If you don't have enough energy when Simon calls tell him to call you back. I go from city to city and click on the items..that helps and gives you something to do while your completing a task. Plus, you can make new contacts that way. I definitely do not believe that you have to purchase anything to play.
    ​IrishErinl
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    HERE HERE! So true IrishErin! This is what the game is about! It's meant to be playable without spending real money :D

They was referring with buying their date's clothing but it is very true that helping friends and vice versa is the best option :3 And tapping objects and collecting rewards does help regenerate your energy ^_^