Options

How to get back together

Cris07luvCris07luv Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey does anyone know how I can get back together with someone no option to call or anything broke up wasn't trying to he called said break up or charm 64 stars yeah like have that many.

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Go to a place where you can go on a date and see if you can invite him on a date. The only way to fix a broken heart is to use stars!
  • Options
    Kbartlett82Kbartlett82 Registered Users 8 Posts
    How do you break up with someone? I've got one friend that is says I'm dating so I get no professional help from them, when I click it just ask if I wanna get back together.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can break up with someone by tapping the 30px-RelationshipIcon_zpsf19d8b06.png at one of the dating locations, like you would a date and select "Break up". You can make up with contacts but this will cost stars so be careful when breaking up with people.

Once they are a love interest you cannot make them a network contact and vice versa :3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    what happens when the game decides it is time to break up? This is one unfair aspect. I got a call did I want a date, with the special mission going on, I said "Decline" 10 hours to date would have been the middle of the night. Then first thing this morning, I got the break up or pay stars call. I have 8 stars@!!!!!!!!! That break up call should have an option to go on a date OR be broken up with. Really, one declined date and you have to break up? I'll remember that. "I don't care if you're in the middle of brain surgery. Put down that knife and take me out dammit!" No? ok, no problem. 5 minutes later I'll call up and break up with you. Darn game keeps breaking me up with my friends. These aren't NPCs. lol. What can we do to fix this? Give us a chance to save the relationship, that's all I ask.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    magdalena_apcmagdalena_apc Registered Users 22 Posts
    Whenever I get a call to break up, I close the game and re open it... He will call again but before he does I rush to get to places where I can start a date. It's not that easy 'cause when he calls doesn't give you time to move, so I move as fast as I can to get, at least, closer to a dating place and anytime he calls, I just close it until I can start a date. Hope it helps, it did to me... I won't pay 44 Kstars to get back togheter xD oh and sorry for my english lol
  • Options
    The same as when you break up them, you won't be able to date them again unless you pay the 1 off payment -.- They have made the dating in this game so extreme to the point it's stupid! In reality who wants a needy bloke who wants to be wined and dined every 5 minutes anyway! I'd tell him to jog on hahaa xD

But no in all seriousness it is incredibly unfair especially with the Friends! They shouldn't have the same restrictions as those of in-game character! And you are right there should be a choice of breaking up or going on a date. There isn't anything you can do really apart from what magdalena has mentioned. Also leaving them at dating location and not going on a date with them might work. It does in Stardom anyway :3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, yes, I did leave them in places before the update. Now remember, I'm new, I'm scatterbrained, and I'm playing triplets on 3 different devices. lol. I would forget where I left which game's date. Then I said Ok, leave them all in Paninos. I didn't think that worked anymore after the update. I'll give it a try. One got broken up with this morning. so I'm just letting that one work and furnish her homes for a while. But I know when her 'sisters' start getting married she'll grab the nearest NPC and be the first one divorced.

- Hey, can we earn a man who pays the bill once in a while?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hahahaa! Ohh gawwwddd! 3 Devices with 3 needy dates the horror hahaha!

It's possible it might not work in KKH anyways. I just know in stardom you can invite them to date then by not clicking on their speech bubble and leaving them it worked xD I always leave dating until I have at least 100,000 cash minimum. Plus my career comes before relationships hahaa!

LOL! D@mn straight! But they are all sponges in KKH and stardom :p