Options

How do you get married??? PLEASE HELP

Eea1009Eea1009 Registered Users 5 Posts
Please don't tell me you can't get married because it was in the new update. I have already updated my game and I was already at max capacity (3000) with my boyfriend. We are still not engaged. I kept going on dates and nothing happened so I thought maybe I had to be on level 23 so I got to level 23 and went on a date and still nothing and we are still at max on the relationship bar. Do I have to break up with him?? I really don't want to break up with him if I don't have to. He's like the best looking guy in the game

Comments

• Options
    lalna321lalna321 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Wow, strange problem!

I got married semi early in the game. I can't believe you're at Level 23 and haven't gotten married yet! Have you encountered Chad Dylan Parker or Crystal Fletcher yet? Maybe you haven't done a task that leads to marriage?
  • Options
    Yes I've met them. They've been away for a while but I just figured it's because I'm still pretty far from being the #1 couple. I'm only at #38.
    Are there any particular tasks you know of that you have to do before you can get married?
  • Options
    iamsmexxiamsmexx Registered Users 1 Posts
    You need to go and visit Simon first. He'll give you a task to finish, and through that, you can get married. My problem is, everything is set up. But when I tap on my boyfriend's "!" icon, it doesn't response. Pfft. I hate the new couple BTW.
  • Options
    I'm engaged now! I think I had to have Simons birthday party in Florence and then when I went on a date with my fb he asked me if we were getting serious and then I had to have 3 perfect dates and then on my fourth date he proposed :) thanks everybody!
    @Iamsmexx that is weird it won't let you tap on it. I feel like this game has a lot of bugs such as there being 3 wedding dresses and two of them are exactly the same...