Gold Stars/Hearts Rewards

KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
zv3qk2.png

This post is for approximate reward amounts from purchasing anything that rewards you with gold stars/hearts.

What are the gold hearts and stars symbols on clothing in the wardrobe?
The Gold Stars on clothing give points towards your Star Power, which if you have enough will give you a bonus gold star on projects. This means you only have to fill 4 Blue Stars.

The Gold Hearts work the same but on dates, meaning you only have to fill 4 Hearts. Also your date will insult your outfit if your score is low.

Your current score for both Gold Stars and Gold Hearts is displayed to the left of your character in the wardrobe. You can improve it by purchasing items in the wardrobe, cars, and furniture that have these symbols on them.

Current Star Power

n35apu.png

Approximate Reward Amounts

Here are some approximate reward amounts for the different things you buy.

Cash Purchases

Cash
Reward

$100 - $120

$140 - $250

$275 - $375

$400 - $500

$950 - $1000

$1500

$1750

$2000

$20000

Star Purchases

Stars
Reward

2- 5

4 - 8

25 - 30

NOTE: Some amounts may vary depending on what you are purchasing.

This is definitely incomplete but hope it helps!

✸Kuro & SamuraiPizzaCat
ru75go.png

Comments

• RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thank you.
  • RemullaapRemullaap Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thank u

GC: AppleChance
  • EmeraldCityEmeraldCity Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you. I was wondering why I used to get the bonus gold star on jobs but I do not anymore. Evidently the number of gold stars needed to get the bonus must rise with one's status. Any idea how many gold stars an A lister needs?

Related, sort of, ( but I cannot find any reference on line) is what about the blue stars and pink hearts one gets by talking to people in bars? Are they doing anything? As far as I can tell, their only value is when you tap to collect, the timer to new energy decreases. Does anything else improve?

What happens if I spend Kstars to charm them instead of selecting chat or flirt?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    I haven't done research on this yet, but hopefully someone knows!

Every contact you have, you have either a network or love relationship with them. The blue stars and pink hearts are also just a means of gaining points in your relationship meters with them. And of course, gaining those milestones gains you fans and rewards.

Note that tapping anything decreases your energy regeneration time by 5 seconds.

Spending stars to charm them just gives you more of the blue stars and hearts than normally chatting or flirting.
    ru75go.png
  • staylor70staylor70 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like to know why I no longer have a bonus star for jobs. I have had them pretty much since I started playing, but now I no longer have them. How do I get my bonus star and heart back?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    We were spoiled in the beginning of the game with the bonus stars and hearts because the earlier projects and dates were more tolerant about the amount of hearts and stars to get us going. But as the game progresses, you will need more hearts and stars for bigger projects and dates. Try raising your hearts and stars to see if it fixes your issue.
    ru75go.png
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Oh yeah I realize that when I do projects and now with that new update it does really helps
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Regarding jobs and dates, is it important to wear the items (whether all stars or hearts)?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    No :) As long as your star power is of a high score you will receive the bonus star on projects and the heart on dates. Your current score is shown next to your character in the wardrobe, shown below :3

n35apu.png
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    If it helps everyone else, the number of hearts (or, stars) you need or are short of, will show up at the bottom left before the start of the date (or, job).
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    On a related note, I always spend energy on jobs, dates and parties to max them out and usually finish the gig before the time is up. Is this a waste of energy? Do you get penalized in terms of how many new fans you get if you don't max out?
    It's not really a waste of energy if you are managing to complete your projects with it :3 Dw you don't get penalized in any shape or form :o Glu and Kim want to spend money xD
    I phrased my question wrong. If you do not max out the stars on a gig, party or date, do you still get the same number of new fans and the money reward as if you did? In other words, am I wasting energy always maxing out?

Also, do you personally do more than one gig/date/party at the same time? I never do, since I am always trying to max out.
    Ohhh haha! I did wonder why you asked that xD Now this makes more sense :o

If you you get 3-4 Stars you will gain less fans, cash xp etc than what you would for a 5 Star Rated project/party. If you get 1-2 Stars filled you will lose fans and of course not get a as much money/xp.

As for dates you will just earn less cash and less relationship points when earning 4 or less. I think if you get 1 -2 hearts filled doesn't go down well but not 100% sure on that as I have not tried it :3

Basically when it comes to dates, projects and parties always aim for 5 stars/hearts for the best possible result but don't stress if you can't, 4 stars is ok to earn too :3

I personally do 1 project at a time so I can keep track of what I am currently doing and for logging reasons too :)
    Thanks so much Samurai for confirming what I thought but was not 100% sure of. Have a fun day :D
  • user032501user032501 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Tnx very much
  • ZiaZZiaZ Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have 2 questions. 1-I'm almost level 11 and I have 46 st/34 h. I notice that I don't always get bonus when I start something when I am wearing a s/h item. 2- how can I tell if and item is a s/h item after I have purchased it? So much to still learn in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Nice to meet you. You don't have to wear the items, you get stars/hearts for furniture but you're not going to carry your bed around with you. You simply have to have the items whether they're clothes in your closet, or furniture/cars in your homes/garages.
    Sounds like you just started.

You should connect with people to go to gigs/dates with. It's more rewarding than just dealing with NPC (Non Player Characters) Look in the Friends/Gifting Subforum here. And General Information is a great area to just kick back and talk about the game, you meet people, get tips and things. Everything from tapping on various objects in the game to grab more energy/$/Exp points. Hope this helps. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    ZiaZ wrote: »
    I have 2 questions. 1-I'm almost level 11 and I have 46 st/34 h. I notice that I don't always get bonus when I start something when I am wearing a s/h item. 2- how can I tell if and item is a s/h item after I have purchased it? So much to still learn in the game.

Hi ZiaZ, as above, Koko has given great suggestions that can help u gain more golden hearts and stars. I'll just write here some more additional experiences that I used to encounter problem like this. :)

1st question: Why no bonus when doing gigs or going on a date? Even when you're wearing an outfit with golden heart/star icon in your wardrobe?

My answer: The problem is related to the total points of your golden heart/star. Not just only the icon of a star/heart on a piece of clothing.

For example:
    When going on a date/ doing a gig, I think you already saw this purple icon before:

2emzj44.jpg

This means: it asks you to collect more golden heart/star (by buying clothes or furnitures) so you can gain bonus later.

Now look down at your bottom left of the screen, I'm sure you can see something like this when you go on a date/do a gig:

2ujjpj8.jpg

That is the meter of total golden heart/star you need to gain: [your current total of hearts or stars] / [requirement].

As you can see in my example picture, the total number was not enough = no bonus gained.
    So how can you check your total hearts/stars? Go back to your wardrobe and look at these 2 icons:

o77wqw.png

Then you should try to rise these total numbers up till they reach the requirements.

As my experiences, different gigs and different times of dating have different amount of total golden stars and hearts requirements, so you should also keep rising your total numbers up.

Also,remember to check requirement rate before starting any gig/date.

2nd question: How can we tell an item as a golden heart or star item after buying it?

My answer: Sorry dear but it's not possible. Before buying, yes we can see. After buying, the icon of star/heart will disappear. As in this picture:

2d1o8kw.jpg

All the shoes I bought no longer show any icon and I don't even know which is which, while those I haven't bought still show.

I myself hate this too. I wish I could still see and identify which is heart and which is star item.
    I suggest the possible solution is to screen shot every items to keep as a reminder set of golden heart and star clothing, to remember them if you want to.

I hope my long post has answered all your doubts. Enjoy the game. ^^
  • ZiaZZiaZ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for all the info guys. I'm starting to learn a little more as I go. Good that we have this forum to get some answers from those of you who have the experience:)
  • star2126star2126 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know the feeling and I also downloaded other games it was supposed to receive rewards at least 5 stars for downloading AGame in 30 stars for reaching the fifth level
  • Nightraven831Nightraven831 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have a question. Can you only get 1 bonus star/heart on a project or can you get more than one?
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I have a question. Can you only get 1 bonus star/heart on a project or can you get more than one?
    Hi there,
    You can only get 1 golden heart/star bonus per date/project.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hi ZiaZ, as above, Koko has given great suggestions that can help u gain more golden hearts and stars. I'll just write here some more additional experiences that I used to encounter problem like this. :)

1st question: Why no bonus when doing gigs or going on a date? Even when you're wearing an outfit with golden heart/star icon in your wardrobe?

My answer: The problem is related to the total points of your golden heart/star. Not just only the icon of a star/heart on a piece of clothing.

For example:
    When going on a date/ doing a gig, I think you already saw this purple icon before:

2emzj44.jpg

This means: it asks you to collect more golden heart/star (by buying clothes or furnitures) so you can gain bonus later.

Now look down at your bottom left of the screen, I'm sure you can see something like this when you go on a date/do a gig:

2ujjpj8.jpg

That is the meter of total golden heart/star you need to gain: [your current total of hearts or stars] / [requirement].

As you can see in my example picture, the total number was not enough = no bonus gained.
    So how can you check your total hearts/stars? Go back to your wardrobe and look at these 2 icons:

o77wqw.png

Then you should try to rise these total numbers up till they reach the requirements.

As my experiences, different gigs and different times of dating have different amount of total golden stars and hearts requirements, so you should also keep rising your total numbers up.

Also,remember to check requirement rate before starting any gig/date.

2nd question: How can we tell an item as a golden heart or star item after buying it?

My answer: Sorry dear but it's not possible. Before buying, yes we can see. After buying, the icon of star/heart will disappear. As in this picture:

2d1o8kw.jpg

All the shoes I bought no longer show any icon and I don't even know which is which, while those I haven't bought still show.

I myself hate this too. I wish I could still see and identify which is heart and which is star item.
    I suggest the possible solution is to screen shot every items to keep as a reminder set of golden heart and star clothing, to remember them if you want to.

I hope my long post has answered all your doubts. Enjoy the game. ^^

oh wow! thanks for explaining this so well. I noticed that I'd stopped getting the bonus' but never really thought to simply buy more things would be the solution XD

I'm wondering if the reason why the hearts & stars disappear is to imply that once you have enough gold hearts & stars that anything you wear would be appropriate for the event you're at, like an acknowledgement of your star power?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Exactly. When you meet the requirement for the bonus, the bonus appears, and the fraction goes away. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
    I don't have a bonus star or heart and I'm a lister my friend is a c and gets a bonus star for gigs
  • susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
    My number of hearts and stars is very high I'm a lister can u please tell me why I'm not getting a bonus before dates or projects please?
    Sorry for the delay, I missed this. But for anyone with the question of why aren't I getting Bonus Stars, here is a link to that topic in the site FAQs.

They say:
    [h=2]I'm not getting any bonus hearts on dates, or bonus stars on jobs. (Style Points)[/h] If you are receiving insults about your appearance from contacts, dates co-stars or other Non-Player Characters (NPCs) or are not receiving a bonus heart (on dates) or bonus star (on jobs) this maybe an indication that your style points are too low.

To correct this, simply purchase more items from your wardrobe that will boost your style meter. These are the items listed for sale that depict a gold heart (Romance) or star (Professional) icon.

You can also purchase household items and decor to boost your style points. When you click on a decor icon in your home, you will see a tiny heart or star icon to the left of the bubble. These items will count towards your style meter along with hair styles, accessories and shoes.

Depending on your level, there are a certain amount of style points needed to achieve bonus heart and star rewards. The higher these numbers are, the more compliments you will receive from NPC’s as well as your date/spouse. If these numbers are low, you will be ridiculed by the NPC’s, dates/spouse as well as receive poor feedback from Star news reports regarding your fashion sense.

From Koko: When you start a gig or a date, on the bottom you'll see a fraction of sorts. the first number is how many either Stars or Hearts you have (you can see this amount in your wardrobe to the left of the boxes of clothes, etc.) The second number is how many Stars or Hearts this date/task requires to merit the bonus star. For example 2987/3000 this tells you , you need another 13 Stars or Hearts before you get the star. In other words...time to go shop. :)

Hope this helps anyone interested, and again, so sorry for the late reply TBH, I believe the sticky threads in FAQ&SUPPORT are meant to be more informative, as opposed to discussion. Not really used for questions or requests for help. I think that's why it was missed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary