Marriage:How to??

kimkkimk Registered Users 1 Posts
I don't know how to do the marriage...i have 2550 hearts ,max love!Where should i go to do the marriage?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Have you had the goal to go on 3 perfect dates with your partner? You need to complete this. If not go on some dates and it should pop up :) After that Simon calls to tell you that you need to go and see Kim at her house.

After this go to Florence where you will have some goals to do. Once you have done that you should be able to get married :)
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I completed the three perfect dates and then Ray said they haven't Seen me and my bf in a while and I lost 150k fans. No call from Simon yet.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • NirvanapNirvanap Registered Users 1 Posts
    I cannot go on a date!!!!!!!! None of my dates are available in my contact list, they don't appear! Even if I go their places, there's no option for "start date" HEEEEEEEEEEEELP
    Have you reached 3000<3 with your date QueenSukii? Eww about the fans :/ must be a glitch within the game :/ hopefully it's sorted soon.

Nirvanap is this happening when you trying to select dates at a dating location? Is is possible you left them at any of the bars or restaurants?
    No I haven't reached 3000 yet
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Right. After completing the 3 perfect dates goals, did your partner ask you to marry them? If they did go see Simon he should have some goals you need to complete in order for you to get married :) If not try dating some more.
    Update: I went on another date and he proposed. Simon just called and told me to come see him.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    YAY! Glad you got there in the end QueenSukii :3
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    I believe there is a glitch need to be fixed.
    I had the 3 dates task but then it disappeared after the first date. After couple of dates I reached max hearts, nothing happened. I even started other dates but reached max, I'm giving up on marriage lol.
  • ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've got 3000 dating points maxed out and rank 25 in the couples list and Ive been on about 5 dates completed dates since the new update in a row including a 1 day long one which gave me loads of points but still nothing's happened? Anyone know what to do?
    Did you get a goal saying to complete 3 perfect dates? Try going to see Simon as he has goals you have to complete before you can get married :3
    No I havent. I got a "complete 3 jobs" task though. Which obviously isn't it lol and I also have a back up of 5 tasks to complete but I'm using all my energy on the dates. Should I clear my tasks then wait for Simon? He keeps giving me new ones though it's so annoying
    I would suggest going to see Simon as a lot of players have reported not receiving call from him regarding the marriage goals. If he has nothing to say I would try dating some more and if need be clearing some of those goals.
    I did see him and he has nothing. Yeah I will get rid of the goals. Thanks for your help ^o^
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    That happened to me yesterday. But today I went on another date (after the triple), and my bf proposed ❤️
    All that work, all of the money and stars spent and my "wedding" was less than a minute and uneventful.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    My husband lives in all of my houses now though and the mystery entrance next to the Calabasas mansion is his house.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Yeah the actual ceremony has always been overrated... the same happens in Stardom: Hollywood :/ As for him being in all your homes, this is so it appears he lives with you :3 You should be able to tap him every 24 hours for bonus xp, cash and energy too like a pet xD
    Oh cool! I got the living together part since we're married but I had no idea about the bonuses.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    LOL! It's a hidden secret in Stardom: Hollywood so I'm guessing it's in this game too :3
  • mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    If Simon has called you to make an appearance in Florence, do that first. After the club opening, the marriage task will be available.
    Thanks for sharing minimels :3