Options

Top Couples - Stuck at number 19'

Rizz1234Rizz1234 Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been number 19 on top couples for over 10 days now and cannot seem to improve. I have perfect dates and star news raves about us, but it always says at the end "Top couples 19 (+0)" so I don't go up the list. Why is this? Please fix this bug or whatever it is

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I have read similar reports about the top couples. Not 100% sure if there is some form of glitch with it but I do know the higher you get in the ranks the harder it becomes :/
  • Options
    SapphiresConfusedSapphiresConfused Registered Users 19 Posts
    Oh **** #19! That's high! I've got a while to go yet. I go between 40-44, it seems like if I don't go on a date one day, I go down...
  • Options
    LOL!!!! Priceless reaction Sapphires! Yeah I think as you get higher up you need to date 2-3 even 5 times ago in order to go the chart -.-
  • Options
    Admalika04Admalika04 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am level 26 and I just married my boyfriend however I'm at 1999 out of 2000 with my husband & I have went on several dates but I'm no longer moving up the list. I'm only number 45 on the top couples list how do I move up on the top couples list or have I maxed out?
  • Options
    You just have to keep dating :3 But tbh I do believe it's a little bit glitched :/