Party Event!

It's Party Time!

This weekend there is a special event where you can host parties in your home in order to win exclusive clothing by collecting Special Stars! These stars are bigger than the ones you collect on projects and in parties. You can get these by achieving 5 Stars on all your parties and you have the chance to earn some when completing actions. The little purple stars count towards your party rating.

There are 3 stages in total that reward 1 item of clothing.
20frfpj.png

Special Stars Required

Starlet Rewards:

15 : Earrings

20 : Ring

25 : Dress

After completing a party you can check your progress and collect your prizes by tapping the megaphone icon on the right hand side of the screen :3

How to Party?

You can start a party in any of your apartments and selecting the 1054eup.pngicon. This will give you 2 options: 3 hours and 8 hours. These are the durations of your party. Choose the one you wish to do.

You have officially started a party! But what's a party without friends? You can add them but clicking the co-star icons dotted around your apartment.

Parties work the same as projects, complete actions to collect the stars in order to fill up your rating and to earn those much needed purple stars! Plus the better the rating of your party the more fans you will earn!

The more actions you do the more chance you get Special Stars that counts towards your score! You definitely need to earn 5 stars on all your parties to get maximum rewards!

The "Small Talk" action is guaranteed to pay out 1 Special Star 99% of the time, so the more guests you can invite the better!

Note: Star Power is not included in parties, meaning no bonus star regardless of your score.

Apartment
Time Limit
Guest Invites
5 Star Reward

deLuxe Apartment
3 Hours
+250 Cash +70 XP +5 Special Stars

deLuxe Apartment
8 Hours
+800 Cash +200 XP +15 Special Stars +1 K-Star

Luna Condo
3 Hours
+250 Cash +70 XP +5 Special Stars

Luna Condo
8 Hours
+800 Cash +200 XP +10 Special Stars

Miami Home
3 Hours
TBC

Miami Home
8 Hours
+800 Cash +200 XP +? Special Stars

Calabasas Mansion
8 Hours
TBC

This was all i was able to log sadly as during the Miami Home party I got the 25 Special Stars needed for the dress.

This event ends on the 5th of October! Now party hard players! xD

Comments

• IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm guessing that this is just for those who have the update. :( I wonder when Kindle players will get it
    ​IrishErinl
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah sadly this is just for those who have the current version :/ Kindle should get the update at some point soon and the event at a different time. This is how they did it with Stardom: Hollywood anyway so fingers crossed Kindle players get it soon and get their chance to play this event :3
  • MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    Is the amount of purple stars you get after you complete a party different for each home? Cause I only got 10 purple stars after I completed my 5 star party in the Miami home. Just wanna know so I could have the parties at the best location.
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
    This is what I am currently investigating :) I know it will most likely vary depending on the length of party too.

Update

Definitely varies between time limit which was obvious xD Just working on a 8 hour party in Luna Condo! Will update as soon as I can!

But of course if any one knows the rewards for any apartments, feel free to share them here and I will add them to the table :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would love to help out Samurai Pizza Cat, but with 2 androids and an ipad....I have been going crazy throwing parties all over the place. I was getting very confused about where I was after scrounging for energy....so now I'm just throwing parties in Hollywood and Downtown. I am loving this one. Still hatin' on the gift boxes. Gives us a choice - let us peek at 3 and then choose one. If I don't get that lavendar dress I'm going to cry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww that's nice to know kokokokonut :) Thanks for offering dw I understand why you can't :3 So far I think the deluxe apartments 8 hour parties pay out the most anyway! But obviously will know for sure tomorrow :3

Haha! I'm not surprised you're getting confused with all those games on the go! Hope you manage to get all the prizes on all your games ^_^
    Still stands... deLuxe Apartment 8 hour party is the best reward! But the Miami Home you can invite 4 friends meaning more Special Stars! Just working on an 8 hour project there -.- Will update with reward when I have it but please people feel free to share any that aren't mentioned :o
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    If you own the Calabasas mansion you get a bunch of rewards. I'm not sure the exact number of special stars but you can invite 7 people in total. I had a few 8 hour parties there and some in other places. But I finished the challenge quickly because on the mansion.
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
    That's awesome to know! Thanks for sharing Bee :) I have added the Calabasas mansion to the table with the amount of guests :3 Glad you got all the items in time too!

I'm pretty much done only need a few more stars :D Taken me that little bit longer due to logging but I think I will be done with my next refill of energy :3
    No problem! I really like this challenge. The dress and jewelry are pretty great. And throwing parties is pretty easy.
    Good luck! :)

You would of liked the Stardom: Hollywood events then if you enjoyed this one :) they were a lot harder though xD I got the stars needed for the dress! So I'm all done too :3 oh yeah throwing parties is fun and easy! I've been throwing them since Stardom: The A List :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My triplets were all dressed alike shortly after lunch today. I'm just curious, those little purple buttons to start a party are still up. will we get any benefit to just partying for another day and a half? I even through one the night before the announcement. Purple is my favorite color. I saw purple of course I had to hit it. lol. Boy was I surprised. I love the rewards. but we should get to go for more. maybe more hits on the gift boxes to keep up with the parties. too late for now, but something they could think about.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I've had parties on the yacht, Florence and Calabasas. I found the more rooms a home has, the more friends you can invite, and that makes the reward higher.

And on another note, my avie is engaged :-)
    It is on until the end of the day today. On my iPad, on the left side there is a countdown to show how much time is remaining. You don't have that?
    If you keep throwing parties after the challenge is over you get level points and money. So they are kind of helpful if you want to level up.
    I think they're pretty fun.

Sab41el I mentioned the more guests you can invite the better in the post xD Meaning the more rooms you have the more you can invite :3 So yeah the bigger your home the more special stars you was able to collect :D

As for the time of day it ends.... from what I know it varies between time zones. I live in the UK so I'm 8 hours ahead of New York etc but yeah I did have the the countdown and so should everyone else :o I completed it yesterday so the event pop-up vanished xD If they have made the timing universal it is most likely by 11:59 pm it ends :3

Congrats on your engagement =D

As for parties. This has been around since Stardom: The A List. The work like projects in the sense of you can earn cash and xp but if you throw an awesome party you can earn fans ^_^
    I also noticed that when I invite some people, they have a star speaking icon, that you click and then you can refer a project to a friend. Has anyone gotten a gig that way?

Congrats on your engagement =D

Thank you :-)
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I also noticed that when I invite some people, they have a star speaking icon, that you click and then you can refer a project to a friend. Has anyone gotten a gig that way?

This is just another way to help out friends like gifting. You can refer projects to them and they have the choice to accept or decline it :3 Nothing special really happens when accepting it, it's like doing any of the randomly generated projects Simon calls with :)