Options

Dating duration can't be chosen

I hate that I will agree to a date, or select the date myself, and then it's a 24 hour date. This has happened twice in the last weekend.

When we go to work at Dash or So Chic we chose our shift. We should at least be able to choose the date. 24 hours? That's like a big penalty for me because I'm not out working I have to spend 24 hours on a freaking expensive date. :(

I think i'm ending all relationships other than working. Not worth it.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Woahhhh 24 hours!!! Now that is mental! In Stardom: Hollywood once you are married, dates are 6 hours long and that is the longest they ever are, apart from when dating at their apartment which is 8 hours.

It's either glu have got stupid and couldn't think of way to make it challenging or it's some form of glitch as that is just plain stupid!
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    I've gotten the same 24-hour dates several times as well. It's quite annoying. I think it should be 8 hours max.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Must be how they have done it in KKH which in all fairness is ridiculous! Dates cost sooo money and you don't get enough back in return! I honestly don't know what glu are thinking with this format :/
  • Options
    Admalika04Admalika04 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree you should be able to choose the duration of your dates. However you can hit cancel if it's a 24 hour date & go to different locations until you find a time that you actually like for the date
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I have gotten that too a few times, both before the update and since. I was able to change the 24 hour date after accepting by then cancelling and inviting to a new date. The new ones were 4 hour ones.